aaa ++ admin music & tracks forum ++ - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             10-Mar-01  @  03:40 AM   -   ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

well here'e s place you can chat all day about your tracks, listen to this etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             10-Mar-01  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

sitarsong

Link?:  Link

works line spaces

line spaces

Message 3/25             12-Mar-01  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

e

perhaps i am a dense one, but um, er uh, how do we add tracks to our profile and all that jazz?

Message 4/25             16-Mar-01  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

e

i got it...n/m

Message 5/25             17-Mar-01  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

adams04

Link?:  No link

I,m just taping trance off local radio direct from the Macumba here in france.

Any hints on uk stuff- the dj,s say its too expensive to import.

K , you got ant connexions with Public Domain?

Cheers DJ ROSSIAUD (new name)

John.

Hope we whack Sunderland today, i can see it live on Canal+.

Message 6/25             18-Mar-01  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Digression_Factor

I keep getting this error about "You gotta associate the track with at least ONE Genre/Flava - Please step back and select one from the list," every time I upload. I select a genre, press then upload button, wait 5-10 minutes, read error, press back, repeat.

And, by the way, which is the max file size? 1mB or 1.5mB?

Message 7/25             19-Mar-01  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

darin

I don't have anything to add yet (check my website for tracks if you're intersted...) but I gotta say that I LOVE this - now when I'm looking for something new to listen to, I don't have search through 400 poo sandwhich threads! Cheers k, this is great.

Message 8/25             19-Mar-01  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

admin

1.5mb max - but remember how windows works, rounding off the size often under it's real size by a few hundred kb... so checkit. cant see why you get a 'GENRE/FLAVA' error if you are ticking a flava - others seem to have added tracks ok... i'll try it all again tonight and post up some old tracks of mine to test it all over again to be sure.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/25             19-Mar-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

sitar

I'm still at the where/how do I add tracks? phase. Soundscaper?

Message 10/25             19-Mar-01  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

sitar

Oh. Wait a minute. Do we do that in the reply to thread section ^ ? I've been trying to figure out where in my login/admin to add a track.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot