aaa Three more for you fools - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Three more for you fools

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             26-Mar-01  @  04:30 PM   -   Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

www.xdrive.com
login:NaughtyMonkey1
pass:Ape__

pass uses two underscores.
enjoy. none more than a week old.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             26-Mar-01  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

casparproject

quite a prolific composer these days ape? any serious psychological traumas trigger this writing spree that I might want to try to inflict on myself (in a bit of a dry spell up here). I'll check em out later tonight, I'm at skool now.

Peaceout,

Peter

Message 3/24             26-Mar-01  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Defector Z

okay - downloading...

faster than I-Drive...

Much faster...

Listening to Pongoid-FiendPallor...

Nice kick. Where's it from? uh-oh - you FX'd the hats!!! Aaron's gonna scream!! ;-)

You didn't ask for any feedback, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Thanks for posting. :-) Gonna go have a listen to Ugly Chicks. Big file...

Message 4/24             26-Mar-01  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Friends are sufficient inspiration. Most of the time I cook up a dancey track for a party I'm thinking of going to, and make it just before I go, so it's like my them of the night.

Ape

Message 5/24             27-Mar-01  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

uh...theme.

Message 6/24             27-Mar-01  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

k

r u gonna add some toons to the site then P ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/24             28-Mar-01  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

K,
I dunno, bro. 100k is a pretty damn small file. It means I REALLY gotta lower the bitrate, right?

Ape

Message 8/24             29-Mar-01  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

damballah

Link?:  Link

yeah, ok, this fool's smilin'

y'know, I was a bit skeptical of the low-bitrate mono scheme, but I'm thinking maybe it's a good way to let people have a taste without devaluing the tracks entirely by making them available at near-CD quality. I dunno.

your stuff is brutal through a good system, ape.

Message 9/24             29-Mar-01  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

nothingnewhere

100k is just for in post files. you can have up to 1500k for your tracks.

Message 10/24             30-Mar-01  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Damballah, that was the idea. I was trying to create something just a bit jarring, but still listenable.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot