aaa Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/30             31-Mar-01  @  11:00 PM   -   Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

sitar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Rising Moon_4 is the one that seems to work.

The mp3 encoding sent the reverb through the roof. I think it grabbed the verb I had on one of the busses too heavily. Also the tuned bongo-like sorta drums that introduce themselves at about 4:10 introduce themselves too loud in the mp3. And one sounds like it's at the wrong pitch. Also I'm realizing that if a major character of a track is an ambient hypnotic element, it looses a lot in lo-fi. Oh well  

Still after all that and without further adieu, have a listen.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/30             01-Apr-01  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

influx

how bout a link old man?

Message 3/30             01-Apr-01  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

sitar

Old man???

Ya gotta click on view user atop my post. You have the same thing atop your post. That brings you to the page of whoever's post it was where you clicked view user. "RISING MOON 4". Sheesh. And I thought making the track was gonna be the difficult part. Senility setting in Influx???

:P

Message 4/30             01-Apr-01  @  04:36 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

k

Link?: Link

yeah... i think we need to add on the track pages a button to 'ADD TO MY BASKET' - that'd be useful

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/30             01-Apr-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

k

Link?: Link

of course... with it being you posting Sitar (pun-master) i AM tempted to say: "so who's this hippy freind of yours called 'Rising Moon'" - ha ha ha chuckle... geddit?.. nice track tho mate ambient chillzone stylee...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/30             01-Apr-01  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

shpongledboy

Link?:  No link

Exellent.. nice atmosphere.

Message 7/30             01-Apr-01  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

sitar

Thanks 4 listening gents. K, I thought for a moment of calling it Full Moon, dedicating it to the phase we've all come to recognize and love here at Dancetech.

Off to work.   Later

Message 8/30             01-Apr-01  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

ghost b

hey that's fine stuff sitar... those voice samples are really nice.... I also like the balance of more organic-sounding synths and strings with the occasional buzz and bleep.... nice conga (?) break, too....

Message 9/30             01-Apr-01  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

influx

gorgeous. would love to hear it on some phones as I was layin in bed zonin.

really good stuff man. look out orbital and FSOL 

Message 10/30             02-Apr-01  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: Rising Moon is up Influx!!! :P

sitar

Thanks for listening Ghost b.

Influx dude. Thanks for listening. Glad it didn't kill ya. :P

It actually does sound nice in full fi.

I want to listen to some tracks posted in the last several days. Will do toward the end of the week or the weekend for sure.

Influx, thanks again for listening.

It also gives me hope in humanity that you finally figured out how to navigate to a tune on the net!!! Must be tough being your age. :P

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)