aaa gear for you...for christmas!!!! - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             18-Dec-02  @  05:22 PM   -   gear for you...for christmas!!!!

knowa

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Access Virus B, excellent condition, manual. $900 OBO

Akai S2000, 8 outs, 212 seconds sample time at full resolution (I forget how much RAM I added), manual, MESA software for SCSI connection to Mac/PC, very good condition. $300 OBO

Roland XP-50/ manual, excellent condition, $600 OBO

expansion cards for JV/XP series Rolands: Dance $150 OBO ; Super Sampler (a "best of" thing, patches drawn from all over the line of expansion cards) $100 OBO

Note--the XP-50 with these 2 expansion cards installed can be had for $700.

'76 Fender Mustang bass, maple fingerboard, tobbacco sunburst body, short scale neck (good for small hands), $300 OBO

Zoom 9120 Efx processor, $99

dbx 266xl compressor, excellent condition, $99

screw 'em all--buy yourself some new gear for christmas.

biggiantmonkeybaby@hotmail.com

I'm in Jersey City, NJ, so NY/NJ area pickups possible.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             18-Dec-02  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

psylichon

Link?: Link

"biggiantmonkeybaby"? LOL! Must be hard to come up with a hotmail account name nowadays!

Message 3/22             18-Dec-02  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

milan

jeez knowa! are you quitting music or have you gotten rich?

Message 4/22             18-Dec-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

psylichon

sounds like someone's going soft. why would he sell his gear if he got rich??

psy

Message 5/22             18-Dec-02  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

knowa

let's not calling "going soft" but it just sorta happened--I don't use that stuff anymore. I'm not saying that h/w doesen't sound better, I'm just saying I like software and I don't care. I still use the pulse to make smaples. lookout for me to "devour the entire universe" tonight.

Message 6/22             19-Dec-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

99devils

Can you check for me how many keyboard splits can be done with an XP-50?

-Craig

Message 7/22             19-Dec-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

knowa

I'll check tonight--didn't find manual online.

Message 8/22             19-Dec-02  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

99devils

No fucking Roland doesn't post their manuals  

Message 9/22             19-Dec-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

formant

thats cuz they don't want you using cracked versions of their product :-P

jamey

Message 10/22             23-Dec-02  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: gear for you...for christmas!!!!

knowa

sorry it took so long craig--my isp dial up is so oversubscribed that I can barely ever get on at home.

anyway, what exactly do you mean by "split"? there is a "layer" function, which allows you to assign all 16 parts to the same or different range of the keyboard (e.g. you could have piano/string patch or a piano in the lower register and strings above).

however, the manual states that this function applies only to the internal patches, so you can't assign different midi channels to different ranges of the keyboard, if that's what you meant.

so I guess you could assign all 16 internal parts to a different range of the keyboard (I didn't actually try this many, but the manual says "two or more") for a total of 15 splits.

oh and have yourself a merry little christmas, yultide and whatnot.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot