aaa 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             17-Mar-03  @  09:41 PM   -   4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Stefan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             17-Mar-03  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

psylichon

ok.. more info please... that's not one keypress, you fool  

Message 3/24             17-Mar-03  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

psylichon

and it's not a milli-Q, damnit!

Message 4/24             18-Mar-03  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

blacktrax

It's the ringmodulation of a triangle wave and a wavetable osc sent through the internal phaser and delay. Modwheel adds frequency modulation, aftertouch adds a suboscillator, pitch up changes the wavetable position and pitch down adds a little noise.
I am always new impressed by the modulation possibilities of this little (µQ :-P) unit.

No, it's not one keypress, but a few only. Heavy wheel action indeed ;-)

Message 5/24             18-Mar-03  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

milan

wow stefan... thts very nice! man, you should do an album of that stuff, i'd buy it...

Message 6/24             18-Mar-03  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Ragnar0k

This is great stuff! Make more! Add noisy drums! :-)

Message 7/24             19-Mar-03  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Broken Silence

wow this is cool stuff. very bladerunnerish which is just such a good fooookin thing. hmm looks like im getting a uQ tonite =)

actually this song kinda pushed me in the right direction, i was lookin at one and until i heard this i was like, im getting one now!

this can actually be a track in its own dude, more like this please!

Message 8/24             19-Mar-03  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Maarten

Wheely kewl yes...

Message 9/24             19-Mar-03  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

dARKSTATe

Broken, uQs are great.. depending on your budget, where you are and if they're selling them.. you may wanna look at a uQ OMEGA... here in the UK its about £100 more but you get the 75voice poly instead of *just* the 25...

Message 10/24             19-Mar-03  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

sounds like grainstate in reaktor.

cool stuff, man.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot