aaa bask in this my minions! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: bask in this my minions!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/65             25-Jan-04  @  04:17 PM   -   bask in this my minions!

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

File?:  File

80_detuned_saws.mp3

To my amazement, many of you haven't heard what a REAL supersaw is!

So I took some time out of my schedule and did a little JP-8080 demo for fun.

It's PURE JP- no extras. I didn't even use the onboard chorus- no extra effects- I did use the onboard delay. No reverb etc etc

I used the onboard treble control to bump it up a bit..

So here it is EIGHTY detuned saws..singing for you. Yep, 8-0- .... enjoy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/65             25-Jan-04  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

"I CAN'T FEEL MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol  

Message 3/65             25-Jan-04  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

milan

sounds aight... so is that two saws you said?

Message 4/65             25-Jan-04  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

BluStudio

Hoi Corsten!!! Leave iiiittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5/65             25-Jan-04  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

Broken Silence

and i didnt even use any illegal midis fer dat! hehe

that tune's the bomb and i hope you mean leave it in the cd playa!

Message 6/65             26-Jan-04  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

Pongoid

Oh my cheese. To each their own, but dude, seriously that was a fuckin boring, simple, typical, played out line that should never have happened ten years ago. It sounded like something I could have made in about three minutes with a couple saw waves, some unison, and a tiny bit of FM through the arpeggiator in my Q if I had eaten way too much E, and been beat for a about a day an a half with a wedge of cheese, and found myself completely enlusted with some plasti-tittied over-tanned E-bunny in skintight stuff, glowsticks, and playing way too much with her tongue piercing, completely light up to toxicity. Even that's pushing it. But hey...if it makes you happy, and you think that that cheese-ball of a Roland unit is IT then more power to you. Go be happy and dance under the intellibeams and chemical smoke.

Ape

Message 7/65             26-Jan-04  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

psylichon

Damn ape... that sounds like a great time, especially the chick. You old, stinky fart

Message 8/65             26-Jan-04  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

milan

File?:  File

12dcos.mp3

btw... just for comparison, here's a sound of 12 DCO's in dry in mono.

dont think those extra 68 osci's sound much phatter :P

Message 9/65             26-Jan-04  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

RagnarOk

Hey Milan, that stuff is evil! :-)

BTW, I have trouble with the terminology WTF is DCO?

Message 10/65             26-Jan-04  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: bask in this my minions!

Tom

Link?:  No link

DCO = Digitally controller oscillator.

Known not to be as warm as real analog oscillators, due to the fact that they're a lot more stable, and dont drift as much.

Tom

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)