aaa DSI announces Evolver keyboard - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             24-Dec-04  @  11:13 AM   -   DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             24-Dec-04  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

milan

oooh! looks good to boot

Message 3/13             24-Dec-04  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Influx

oops

Message 4/13             27-Dec-04  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

psylichon

[points at influx and laughs] no you DI'N'T!

Message 5/13             27-Dec-04  @  01:22 AM     Edit: 27-Dec-04  |  01:22 AM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

psylichon

aw fuck... influx's post could also be considered in the correct forum, I suppoooooose. Maybe not THE most appropriate forum, but.... damnit, I thought I caught the forum police breakin' da law, breakin' da law....

ape was the real offender here

Message 6/13             27-Dec-04  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Pongoid

Yeah? So what? I thought it was rather breaking news, important to ALL knob twiddlers...umm electronic musicians here. Send the forum police after me...I dare you. Besides, it's not just analog, it's a hybrid. Influx had it right. It's good stuff whatever forum it's in, innit?

Ape

Message 7/13             27-Dec-04  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

psylichon

you dare me? that sounds personal. take it to the slaggit forum, you punk.

Message 8/13             27-Dec-04  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Pongoid

Who you callin punk, bitch? Does the pimp-hand have to remind you of to whom you speak?

Message 9/13             27-Dec-04  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Influx

I swear I looked for the analog forum when I posted it. Sides, I caught my mistake before any of you chumps did

its a sick lookin beast, no doubt. Im not keen on programming the tabletop...just never feels right to me, but...this keyboard version? Shiiiit

virus might be disappearing soon!

Message 10/13             27-Dec-04  @  11:12 PM     Edit: 27-Dec-04  |  11:12 PM   -   RE: DSI announces Evolver keyboard

Bluescreen

All behave please, it's only 1 day after christmas.

Therefor some xmas-cheese from 4 Evolver voices in 1-finger-mode:

Xmas-Cheese

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot