aaa Booty Fresh - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Booty Fresh

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             23-Nov-05  @  05:43 AM   -   Booty Fresh

Jack

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Dudes,
What up? Jack here, back from the dead. Digirust and Influx, where you guys at? I tried
reaching you recently as I was rolling through LA.
Here's a track of my band's that I gave some remix treatment. Well actually it's a remix in
theory beacause I tracked the vocals from scratch. Watch out kids, this is a headphones mix so
it might be a little over bassy ("you say that like it's a bad thing...").
Cheers!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             23-Nov-05  @  05:44 AM   -   Booty Fresh

Jack

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Dudes,
What up? Jack here, back from the dead. Digirust and Influx, where you guys at? I tried
reaching you recently as I was rolling through LA.
Here's a track of my band's that I gave some remix treatment. Well actually it's a remix in
theory beacause I tracked the vocals from scratch. Watch out kids, this is a headphones mix so
it might be a little over bassy ("you say that like it's a bad thing...").
Cheers!

Message 3/13             23-Nov-05  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

Jack

And hey! There I am showing my mastery of technology by rocking the multiple posts of the
same message. Yes that is my hairy mug...

Message 4/13             23-Nov-05  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

Rags

Link?: Link

Cool track, I haven't found it over-bassy at all, well at least not via my pair of headphones hehh   Great vocals BTW, would work perfectly with some 70' disco-style guitar stuff too.

cheers,
Rags

Message 5/13             23-Nov-05  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

k

jack dude, i love the Charles Manson look... lol  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/13             24-Nov-05  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

Jack

Rags - thanks for the compliments. I agree about the vocals; even after knowing my singer for
all these years he still impresses me with his ability to drop the vocals whenever he wants. The
original song is very much in the Motown vein. Our guitarist was teaching a lot of Motown and a
Smokey Robinson tune popped into his head. I'm gonna try a Baltimore club style mix next.

K - Yeah, I got tired of cutting hair a couple of years ago and then bailed on shaving soon after.
It's kind of limiting on Halloween - either Jesus, Charlie, a pirate, viking , or lumberjack. I just got
off a hip-hop tour and I was mos def the hairiest guy of the bunch. Even amongst the roadies!

Message 7/13             24-Nov-05  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

k

heh heh... but dude, what was your previous username?.. the only 'Jack' i recall who used to visit was 'Jack' from Almighty Senators

??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/13             24-Nov-05  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

k

btw, nice vocal man, beautiful falsetto.. nice compression setting too on the vox  

Message 9/13             24-Nov-05  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

Jack

Of course, that's me. Jack , back from the dead. That's an AMS song being remixed.
Yeah, Landis (the singer) can sing his ass off. Thanks on the compression compliment. I'm still
figuring compression out. Someone once told me the vox were a bit over compressed. I guess
everyone has there own taste.

Message 10/13             25-Nov-05  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: Booty Fresh

k

thats YOU!!!!... fuck me sideways! (as they say), slight change oif image then - lol = dude so putup a good version of the track ... you know the one dude   - i realy rate that track

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)