aaa woland ex - Where the hell I am - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: woland ex - Where the hell I am

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             22-May-06  @  09:44 PM   -   woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi folks!

I've made a new track called Where the Hell I am. I hope you will enjoyed it well.

Please, send me some opinion, if you have.

Best regards,
woland ex

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             23-May-06  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

Musineer Productions

It's good, but I've just been listening to your 'My skin is crispy' and that's hard to follow! Budapest seems to be podgy with strong melody just now. I like the moods you lot are exploring over there.

Message 3/13             23-May-06  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

k

Link?:  Link

hey thats great!... sorta trance dub, i like that alot with that 'dreadzone' sorta cascading echo'd piano-y sound too, nice balance too, clean & clear. What synth is playing that gatey lead line?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/13             23-May-06  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

Thanx for the review, guys!

k: its an Albino VST, with a distorsion by Predatohm VST.

Best regards,
woland ex

Message 5/13             24-May-06  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

nutoniom

it won't play for me, will try again later. i remember liking it came from mars alot.

Message 6/13             24-May-06  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

Hmmm :-/, but it works for me, I just tried it.

Maybe you should try to download first, BTW its an ABR mp3, but I don't think that it can be a problem in 2006. What is the exact problem?

I hope you can hear it soon, because I'm interested in your opinion too!

best regards,
woland ex

Message 7/13             26-May-06  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

k

Link?:  Link

i think you'll find it's about what s'card is used, pro and semi pro cards dont like odd rates, whereas cheap or onboard multimedia cards dont mind. I've had this before over the years and always it was with weird bitrates - how did you get the option to choose 146k anyways?.. in which encoder was that option available?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/13             26-May-06  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

I uses WinLame, and I using a 128kbit ABR setting, wich means that it is not a constant bitrate, but a variable one with optimizing the best sound with the same bitrate, so the quality is better with an average 128kbit mp3 than a constant bitrate 128kbit mp3.

But it is not a new trick, and it has to related only with the decoding software (the player), and not the soundcard itself, except that the soundcard has some HW mp3 decoder, which is not capable to play a variable bitrate mp3, but in that case, I think its a shame for a non-cheaper card.

Anyway I don't know how to get this 146k info as you said, because it is a 117kbit VBR mp3, and I used this combo (set Lame to create ABR 128kbit mp3) with the Lame all of my music in this year, and I didn't get any problem from the listeners, except this one in the case of Nutoniom.

So I really interested, what is the exact problem, or is there anyone, who cannot play this stuff too?

best regards and thanks for your help!,
woland ex

Message 9/13             26-May-06  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

nutoniom

ok, it played. It sounds really good and all, but i miss an off- the wall element. your chaos seems a bit too constraint. it needs some out of it's way element. but then that's my taste, there's nothing wrong with it per se. Oh, the title , it bugs me. Where the hell am I, perhaps? or The hell where i am?

anyway, good work.

Message 10/13             26-May-06  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

Maarten

Yup, yet again a very nice atmosphere, well balanced out. Something of the eatern sun to it. Moon-man might have a point though, there may be an oppertunity further on in the track to take the adrenaline level to the next. Anyway, always enjoy the Hungarian stuff in this corner of the web.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)