aaa rags: Loss Of Frame - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: rags: Loss Of Frame

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             21-Sep-06  @  11:33 PM   -   rags: Loss Of Frame

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Loss Of Frame

I took the easy path this time, most of the hard work are done by the vst, not me, and all you get is miniature changes in some kind of pulsating sonic chaos.

---------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------

BTW, (after one and a half years) I have finally managed to increase my music PC's computing power by 80%, as it turned out AMD's "cool and quiet" was switched on in the bios, but the motherboard's driver was not up-to-date, and so the CPU was running at 1000 Mhz instead of 1800. Now I happen to be able to run almost twice as many plugins as before.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             21-Sep-06  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

k

Link?:  Link

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/11             26-Sep-06  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

k

wow, that was a trip  

very beatiful at times, well weird gorgeous harmonic sound

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             27-Sep-06  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

Maarten

nice structures indeed!

Message 5/11             27-Sep-06  @  10:11 AM     Edit: 27-Sep-06  |  10:12 AM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

Rags .aka. Welder

Thanks folks! Well, basically it is just one sound generator plugin with some improvised parameter changes recorded onto an empty track. Lets see... 31 listens, that is exactly 31 times as much listening time as it took to make it

(minus the 3 minutes of clicking "randomise parameters" till I got the starting configuration)

Message 6/11             28-Sep-06  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

Musineer Productions

Ay! Tis the season for fungal things!

Message 7/11             29-Sep-06  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

nutoniom

Looped it for awhile, nice textures. Makes me want to play the jup through loads of delay and reverb.  

Message 8/11             29-Sep-06  @  09:59 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

dave pugh

hey rags, could really here this being used in some sort of art installation. beautifull and thought provoking, like it!

Message 9/11             20-Nov-06  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

softcore

trippin'................

Message 10/11             20-Nov-06  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

k

yeah actualy, the camera does a very very very slow blurred focus pull in to a smoggy dusky skyline of LA.... cars drive on the maotorway, silent, forboding... the credits start, flickering, 'SEVEN' style... great film intro score mate... rather than a fade out, suddenly the music abruptly stops perhaps with a subtle reverbed bang or other sound, sync'd with a sudden switch (butt-cut) to the opening scene (perhaps in an inside location or whatever with a character doing something apparently menial and without any particular significance)

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot