aaa Musineer - Pod of Things - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Musineer - Pod of Things

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             20-Feb-07  @  03:26 AM   -   Musineer - Pod of Things

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Some cracking tracks posted recently, so I thought I'd offer a humble contribution...

Welcome to my Pod of Things

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             20-Feb-07  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

nme

Musineer Productions wrote:

Some cracking tracks posted recently, so I thought Id offer a humble contribution...

Welcome to my Pod of Things

This is cool, I liked the unusual fx intro & particularly that guitar/synthy type sound (40 sec's in) & would have liked to hear more of that throughout & for it to have been a bit longer, it was over just as I was settling into it!

That sax sound too sounds nice, I think that may have categorised it within the 'Techno Jazz' genre, the second one today if Im not mistaken, seems like this new TJ sound might actually catch on?

Nice work Mus

Message 3/11             20-Feb-07  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

acoat

Very slick. Plenty to keep me interested.

Enjoyed it.

Message 4/11             21-Feb-07  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

GrooveMonkey

Nice tune...

Like the minimalistic approach, but I feel it could do with some expansion, there are some great ideas here that if worked a bit could make a great track into a killer track!

G

Message 5/11             21-Feb-07  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

k

Link?:  Link

kewl, voted for it already

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/11             21-Feb-07  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

Moujik

Really nice... reminded me a bit of Shpongle.

I also thought it was a bit short - definately room for development

Message 7/11             22-Feb-07  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

nutoniom

Yes, it could be longer, nice off the wall elements, lovely vibe, very cinematic. Spatially interesting, good job.

Message 8/11             22-Feb-07  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

k

Link?:  Link

arrrr!.... there be talent round eeeer ... arrrr

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/11             25-Feb-07  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

Rags .aka. Welder

sadly, these open-hihat patterns are infompatible with my central processing unit suspended in a bucket of caffeine... but the rest I find very...

sort of, "household appliances uncover murder-mistery of the century in the city of road reconstructions"

(sorry, I'm really trying to wake up here, but this piece is great, I can't wait to turn on my samplers)

Message 10/11             25-Feb-07  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Musineer - Pod of Things

Musineer Productions

Cheers folks. Always interesting to hear how stuff grabs others (or not).

I had a spate of shortish tunes. Just went off waffling.

And a big thanks for the gibberish from Rags - I do enjoy your comments! Household appliances? Yes. Plus my old Volvo and scraps not used elsewhere. I get the city thing - think it's the high wail and sax.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)