aaa finally got a tune up!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: finally got a tune up!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/20             11-Jun-07  @  02:24 PM   -   finally got a tune up!!

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i thought i'd get one of my tunes finished and uploaded- always asking for tips but never sharing my wares:

called

two days of blood

found here:

www.myspace.com/lordtoranagamusic

the dub kicks in after a few minutes....

would appreciate thoughts/comments... if its better not to link to myspace ill sort out an alternative link

laterz
greg

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/20             11-Jun-07  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

milan

Link?: Link

et tu brute! after leeching all the advice on this site you turn your back on us like this

err... i meant to say... whats wrong with uploading it here???

Message 3/20             11-Jun-07  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

monkeybasket2001

he he, cos im noob and cant work out how to upload my tracks to 7161...

ill get my brain out now and have a proper crack at it...

i let you know when its up!!

Message 4/20             11-Jun-07  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

k

Link?:  Link

cheeky cant... well anyways it would be hard to add tracks with a basic 'club' user profile, but i bumped it to artist, so now you will see wonderful new stuff in your admin selector dubmunkey

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/20             12-Jun-07  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

monkeybasket2001

i told ya i was a noob-

cheers for that mate, im assuming the basic artist account is free and that i was too dumb to work out how to register properly

im getting an error when uploading:

System Error: The Site Administrator has been notified
Template: C:\HTTPD\HTDOCNEW\7161\MEMBERS\TRACK_UPDATE_WITHFILE_TEST.CFM
QueryString:
RemoteAddress: 80.47.222.170
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
DateTime: 06/12/07 00:07:55
HTTPReferer: http://www.7161.com/members/index_members.cfm?track__dt_track_id=14744&admin_page_id=4&music_group=1&create_list=
Message Content:
Error processing CFFILE tag The MIME type of the uploaded file (application/x-unknown) was not accepted by the server. Please verify that you are uploading a file of the appropriate type.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFFILE), occupying document position (8:1) to (13:28) in the template file C:\HTTPD\HTDOCNEW\7161\MEMBERS\FILE_STUFF.TXT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what am i doing wrong?

cheers mate

Message 6/20             12-Jun-07  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

k

Link?:  Link

Your doing nothing wrong, but your browser is sending the wrong file MIME type info on upload

try a different browser to upload like IE

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/20             12-Jun-07  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

monkeybasket2001

Your doing nothing wrong, but your browser is sending the wrong file MIME type info on upload

try a different browser to upload like IE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nice one mate, will try that when i get home

Message 8/20             13-Jun-07  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

monkeybasket2001

cool, ive got it up there now.

Message 9/20             13-Jun-07  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

nme

Yeah man, nice little dub track you got going on there fella, like it.

Message 10/20             14-Jun-07  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: finally got a tune up!!

Moujik

This is really nice & (to my ears) pretty authentic sounding.

Only thing I would comment on is that is sounds very 'clean' - if it were me, I'd be tempted to dirty some of the sounds up a bit.

But really good work nonetheless

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)