aaa I'm new here - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I'm new here

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             30-Jul-07  @  03:40 PM     Edit: 30-Jul-07  |  03:42 PM   -   I'm new here

Anthonylisaco

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Woa!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             30-Jul-07  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

Anthonylisaco

LOL! How do I set my Avatar ,I guess I did it wrong.Can I delete my own post??

Message 3/15             30-Jul-07  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

admin

Link?:  No link

welcome!

avatars are added in forum admin - it's not all that clear but we've a redesign going on and things'll be easier to navigate then

if you are logged in you can see at the top of the forums something saying 'forum admin' thats where you set your avatar

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 4/15             31-Jul-07  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: I'm new here

monkeybasket2001

welcome!!

Message 5/15             31-Jul-07  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

therealclundy

Link?:  Link

hello from breed,i shall checkout ya trx

Message 6/15             01-Aug-07  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

Anthonylisaco

Well thx guys!!
Did manage to set my avatar but I'm still trying to figure out how to delete that pic I initially tried and I'm not having any luck.Suggestions please!
I'm also interested in doing some reviewing and getting some reviews done in my music.Where do i start? I already I did see some people asking to have music reviewed I think I should start from there right?

Message 7/15             01-Aug-07  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

monkeybasket2001

Well thx guys!!
Did manage to set my avatar but I'm still trying to figure out how to delete that pic I initially tried and I'm not having any luck.Suggestions please!
I'm also interested in doing some reviewing and getting some reviews done in my music.Where do i start? I already I did see some people asking to have music reviewed I think I should start from there right?
>>>>>>>>>>.

get an account with 7161 (goto music menu) and upload your tracks there- doesn't hurt to drop us a line in the forum to say you've added new tracks- ill check em out when you do...

i think you can access each members page from their profile...
give it a go or check the charts...

Message 8/15             01-Aug-07  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

Anthonylisaco

I think I did that when i first came in ,the songs are listed in the rock music menu
http://www.7161.com/index.cfm?music_group=2
under Costellos

Message 9/15             01-Aug-07  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

k

i deleted the post with the image, is that what you wanted? (lol, hope so cos it's too late now)

that 'To Helen' track is quite Beatles-y... good lead work on the first one too

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/15             01-Aug-07  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: I'm new here

k

oh damn, btw Anthony, you've chosen an old template at dancetech admin i see, wheras before you had a new template from 7161 - we're right in the middle of recoding stuff and didnt have the chance to add-over the new code from 7161 admin to dancetech admin yet... so the old template you've picked at dancetech admin doesnt display the bg image etc you already set

to get all that back you need to go back to 7161 and choose one of the new templates

unfortunately you've lost all the colours you set

sorry, it never occured to us that this might happen and we've not prepared a contingency for that - you'll have to set the colours all over again

sorry this coding will all be done soon and it'll be way easier to do your admin then

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)