aaa [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             18-May-08  @  08:59 PM   -   [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix
http://rapidshare.com/files/115877698/touch_my_body_5min-mix_tweede_sessie_echo_proberen.mp3

Gemaakt met synthesizer, ableton, cool edit.
Duur productie; 5 uur
Sessie; eerste
duur track; 5.46
Bits; Signed 16 bit PCM
kanaalen; 2 channels
freqentie; 44100Hz

Even vraagje aan ableton gebruikers;
Wat doet normalize of render as loop??? Enwat zijn de dither options tringular, pow and no dither? en hoe kan ik een analysis file openen?

qwestion for ablton users;
wat does the folling mean when save a file??normalize or render as loop??? and dither options ,tringular, pow and no dither? how do i open a analysis file ?

Ideeen over wat ik fout/goed doe, wat beter kan en heleboel over het verder perfectioneren van deze track hoor ik graag.

Remarks about the mix, good and bad are welkom please mail me or leave a comment.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             19-May-08  @  08:26 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

Milan

post it here, its free and much easier than rapidshare!

Message 3/14             19-May-08  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

Milan wrote:

post it here, its free and much easier than rapidshare!

but the file is to big, and now i don't have an upload option in this message...must i make a new post??

Message 4/14             19-May-08  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

Hi Anthony & welcome.

I downloaded the file and it's empty, there's no audio in the file... it is blank.

Youi have a problem rendering the midi sounds from ableton yes? you need to render the output. Are you using Plugin instruments in Ableton? or are you using an external hardware synth or module or somehting outside the pc for your sounds?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             19-May-08  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

oh and btw you add music in your admin area... You can attach a file with a forum post, but there is a maximum 1mb file-size for forum files.

with our site you dont add songs attached with your forum post like other sites. You add your music in your profile and we can click on your forum avatar and load your artist-page and any music you have added.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/14             20-May-08  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

k wrote:

Hi Anthony & welcome.

I downloaded the file and its empty, theres no audio in the file... it is blank.

Youi have a problem rendering the midi sounds from ableton yes? you need to render the output. Are you using Plugin instruments in Ableton? or are you using an external hardware synth or module or somehting outside the pc for your sounds?

i use a hardware sync and in ableton i copy the midi to other beats and record a clip but there no output in the wav file of the midi wel of the audio i don understand it?? do i need plug in and wich?> i have asio plug in
And in the menu the export option is not accesable waht do i have to set in prefs???

Message 7/14             20-May-08  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

so let me get this straight. You DO use some sort of external hardware synth or synth module for
the midi sounds?

if you do, then before mixing you need to record the external synth parts as individual audio files
(one audio-file/track for each synth part) into Ableton. Then when you have all the parts as audio
tracks, mix that as you like it and then render a final mix file.

What hardware are you using please?

Message 8/14             20-May-08  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

k wrote:

so let me get this straight. You DO use some sort of external hardware synth or synth module for
the midi sounds?

if you do, then before mixing you need to record the external synth parts as individual audio files
(one audio-file/track for each synth part) into Ableton. Then when you have all the parts as audio
tracks, mix that as you like it and then render a final mix file.

What hardware are you using please?

I did that i record midifrom y yamaha ys200 and then i kopy paste the midi in the arrangement view and then i recorded the whole project en then exported the whole project by selecting the project and export to wav from master
By the way all the audio tracks send the sound audio to master en input is ext. but in my midy rack i can not select master or an other audio track just my sound cart midi. microsoft wave table, configure or none atthe midi to buttton.
Ik connected a calble from my soundcart out to line inbut line in doesnot appeerinthe audio or midii inputs/
my soundcart has two stereo channels its a intern staandaard soundcart.maybethats the problem/?

When i playa liveset i kan select the output of midi to soundcard and i hear or usb wich i hear becose usb is connected t osynth andsynt is cnnect to amp.

And the recorded audio playsas wellsoi dont understand??

Message 9/14             21-May-08  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

hmm, well the onboard soundcard is not ideal. But

1. did you forst check to see if the correct audio drivers are assigned in the preferences of Ableton?

But I still dont quite get quite what you are doing

you play the yamaha ys200 and record midi into the ableton right?

so what is making the sounds? the yamaha ys200?

when you have recorded the midi in Ableton you are then hitting PLAY and the midi in ableton is triggering the yamaha ys200 sounds?

is that right?

if that IS right, do you then record the yamaha ys200 sounds as audio files in to ableton?

You must do this or there is no audio to mix

Message 10/14             21-May-08  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

k wrote:

hmm, well the onboard soundcard is not ideal. But

1. did you forst check to see if the correct audio drivers are assigned in the preferences of Ableton?

asio drivers

But I still dont quite get quite what you are doing

you play the yamaha ys200 and record midi into the ableton right?

right i play the yamaha and it triggers midi i the keys are assigned to abletons sounds in the drumset, kicks and hihat so the sound are alreadt on my ableton live set

so what is making the sounds? the yamaha ys200?

ableton is makeing the sounds yamaha is triggering the sounds

when you have recorded the midi in Ableton you are then hitting PLAY and the midi in ableton is triggering the yamaha ys200 sounds?

no the sounds onboard ableton druminstrument

is that right?

no and yes, no if the soundcard is selected as midi to yes if usb is selected as midi to in midi track

if that IS right, do you then record the yamaha ys200 sounds as audio files in to ableton?

You must do this or there is no audio to mix

yes there audio in the mix but the midi is not saved in the song wav file...

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot