aaa What happened to DanceTech....??? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: What happened to DanceTech....???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/48             10-Aug-08  @  12:00 PM   -   What happened to DanceTech....???

sox

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey K...seems a bit dead in here lately...

U given up on the DanceTech brand?? (the world's number 1 resource for music technologists...since 1993)...

sox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/48             10-Aug-08  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

admin

Link?:  No link

Hi Sox, no, it's due very soon. all the code is pretty much finished apart from anything new we decide to add, so we're just stripping it down now to make it as light as possible CSS pages like 7161 is now. I got offered a free 5 day break in cornwall this last week so took a week off, (amazing place cornwall, really stunning scenery and such a clean cold sea!) back now, will start the final release push tomorrow. Then we can start adding new content again. The only worry of course is that the break was so long the forums will never get busy again. I'm not sure how we can get the regular community to build again if at all.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/48             14-Aug-08  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

sox

'm not sure how we can get the regular community to build again if at all.

Build it....

And they shall come!!

sox

Message 4/48             22-Aug-08  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link

it is quiet round here

i've stupidly gone and got a job for a year. doing coldfusion development. so if you need any hands on deck k ...

Message 5/48             24-Aug-08  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

damn, when this is all done i never want to see cfstudio again!!

how's it going anyways in not-sunny wales then dude?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/48             26-Aug-08  @  06:17 PM     Edit: 26-Aug-08  |  06:18 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

nutoniom

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I, for one , have been busy building stuff. Haven't recorded anything in ages, shame shame shame. Hope you guys are doing fine

Message 7/48             26-Aug-08  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

kewl, you built that? is it a distortion overdrive unit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/48             26-Aug-08  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

nutoniom

yup, it's a clone of a marshall bluesbreaker

I will be trying my hand at some Thomas Henry design this winter

Thomas Henry stuff

so, all this sleeking of the designg kind of wiped out our previous settings I reckon ?

Message 9/48             27-Aug-08  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

so, all this sleeking of the designg kind of wiped out our previous settings I reckon ?

Howdya mean?

Message 10/48             27-Aug-08  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

nutoniom

In terms of appearence I mean. I had a backgroung image and stuff. No big deal really.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot