aaa oh dear, its that time again..... new track... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             14-May-09  @  02:28 PM   -   oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

Jock

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Thankfully these new tracks are very rare occurances these days, what with being a new Dad an all.

My new track... called Analog Buzz.

Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             15-May-09  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

nme

Link?: Link

Nice work chap, sounds coooooooool! Particularly like the progressive feel to it around 2:24 to 3:08 & how it rolls along up to 4:12 before the re-intro

Message 3/11             18-May-09  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

k

yeah as usual from you Jock, a very well balanced mix with a deep contained bottom end

not 100% sure about the 'Homes Under The Hammer' main keyboard sound tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             22-May-09  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

Jock

Link?:  Link

cheers guys.

K, you have me at a loss young man, I dont watch day time TV, so have no idea what the theme tune to Homes Under The Hammer sounds like, or Bargain Cash Hunt In The Attic, or anything like that.

Shame you on. LOL

Message 5/11             23-May-09  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

k

you need to take a 10am coffee/tv break ;)

you musta missed the new bbc reality show 'Hash Hunt In The Attic' , where Angela Rippon helps old hippies to find a small lump of dope they put somewhere in a box, in the attic a year ago

great show!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/11             24-May-09  @  07:22 AM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

Jock Munro

No, not seen that. There was another new series on the other day where David Dickinson goes
around the countries brothels looking for good value and cheap hookers, Bargain Cunt i think it
wa called.

Or did I dream it?

Message 7/11             26-May-09  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

k

haw haw

Message 8/11             27-May-09  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

nme

Hahahaha, rofl.................priceless, you pair of nutters!!!!

Message 9/11             28-May-09  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

k

lol, well name a show 'Bargain HUNT' and what do you expect 50% of Brits to call it?

Message 10/11             29-May-09  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: oh dear, its that time again..... new track...

Jock Munro

you do have a point there ! yes, yes you do.

Although I reckon Bargain Cunt would bring in more viewers, I know I would watch it.

"Shes a right bobby dazzler, anal, CIM and pop shots on polaroid as a souvenir of your visit, £80 an hour, or £200 for the whole morning, thats my Bargain to you".

What a valuable service.

I'm off for a wank, but I dont know whether I'm off for a wank because of David Dickinson recommending prostitutes or whether I'm off for a normal wank.

I'm quite concerned now. Subliminally I could be wanking over David Dickinson.

Maybe I'll just leave the white water wristing for tonight.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot