aaa Hi! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hi!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             03-Aug-09  @  09:15 PM   -   Hi!

richarddeblasio

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi! I just wanted to say hello, and mention how great this site is! there is a ridiculous amount of talent here, and just about everything I have heard is amazing! I am new here and have added a couple of my songs and mixes to the site. Head to the music section or my profile and enjoy!

Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             05-Aug-09  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: Hi!

admin

Hi Richard, and welcome. We hope you find the facility useful but sadly while many people register with the site every day, there is no community here. Enjoy the facilities anyway.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/12             29-Aug-09  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Hi!

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

Hello,

I like the 'hot' lass! Great image.

There's a lot of distortion on Summer Blender.

Then it got a bit spicy for me.

Message 4/12             17-Sep-09  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Hi!

richarddeblasio

how do I get rid of the distortion? (I am pretty new to this lol) is it too much bass? i'll keep at it, and thank you so much for the feedback!!!

Message 5/12             18-Sep-09  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: Hi!

k

Summer Blender - yes it is very hot!!!

um this track is created using some released track right?... or what? how did you do this track exactly?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/12             18-Sep-09  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Hi!

richarddeblasio

Hi K!

I took Pitbull (Hotel Room Service), Shakira(She Wolf), Sean Kingston (Fire Burning), and the new Backstreet boys song (Straight through my heart), and mixed them together while slightly increasing their tempo, and then overlayed them on my own custom beat. everything here is from scratch (except for the songs by the respective artists of course lol)

Glad you like!!!

(oh, and Musineer Productions , I think I fixed the Distortion (or at least reduced it) give it a whirl and see if it is better) CHEERS!

Message 7/12             18-Sep-09  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: Hi!

k

did you cut out the bottom end on the originals so you just had the vocal and top end range? i ask cos 4 tracks rhythms blended together would be prone to cause overload/distortion

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/12             19-Sep-09  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: Hi!

richarddeblasio

i didn't do that, and now that you mention it, its causing the song's bass to overlap with my bass line. I'll do what you mentioned and post it to see what you think. Thanx K!

Message 9/12             22-Sep-09  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Hi!

richarddeblasio

dont mean to double post, but the revised version is uploaded, let me know if it is better (Summerblend 2009)

Message 10/12             24-Sep-09  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Hi!

k

much better no distortion now, but the bottom is a bit light now tbh i think tho

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)