aaa Had a maul - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Had a maul

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             12-Apr-10  @  12:54 AM   -   Had a maul

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

last track 15b fiddled with
am trying to shave bits off to make it more accessible
it aint working so i rekon ill just leave as it is

by the way track is 6:40 player says 6:08
it doesnt bother me but thought you might like to know as something is slightly amiss

Martyn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             12-Apr-10  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: Had a maul

Mortimer

Link?: Link

hmmm my player says 5.38

Message 3/21             12-Apr-10  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Had a maul

NastyM

strange one isnt it

(ps looks like ive really butchered the end in the cold light of day - sometimes its better to just walk away from the scene of an accident!)

Message 4/21             12-Apr-10  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

Mortimer

You might want check, perhaps you have it set on variable bit rate encoding?

Track was good Nasty, how about more cow bell next time. hmmm

Message 5/21             12-Apr-10  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

NastyM

variable bit rate encoding - what the hell fire !
Do I have an option ?

Message 6/21             12-Apr-10  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

Mortimer

Message 7/21             21-Apr-10  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

Musineer Productions

Well I liked it. Great music for sliding your feet to on a slippy surface when chasing geckos out of the room! Lends for some impressive Nosferatu/Bruce Lee stances that ought to have scared the beejeebers out of the scuttly little thing. Maybe it hasn't watched many films? It does look quite young.

Message 8/21             21-Apr-10  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

NastyM

What a life freekin gheckos out - takin it all is well in the Carribean (sure ive spealt that all wrong)
and many thanks for the support (must adsmit it sort of spurs me on) cheers Martyn

Message 9/21             26-Apr-10  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: Had a maul

Musineer Productions

You're welcome; it's honest feedback. Post more tunes and I'll offer more feedback. That's the deal here isn't it? Tunes to listen to and enjoy for the cost of a bit of feedback. So much more entertaining than the radio.

And yes, you did, I'm having a champion time in the Caribbean. I should have added that I was only chasing the gecko to avoid squashing it. It's not a very bright gecko and once spent a day in the shower unable to climb out until I helped. Today I had to corner it to remove a long hair from its mouth. Yesterday it was a strand of tobacco needed removing. But it scoffs ants so is most welcome.

Went snorkelling in a bay over the weekend where a steel drum band were playing at a wedding. Whenever I lifted my ears out of the water I could hear the band, the music floating out over the very still sea. No doubt where I am. Later we watched the sun set, music playing, standing chest-deep in the so-calm sea and sipping a tamarind dacquiri, and keeping a dry hand to enjoy a smoke. Just me and the missus at one end of the beach, with the wedding party at the other end. I like it here.

Message 10/21             26-Apr-10  @  01:25 PM     Edit: 26-Apr-10  |  01:26 PM   -   RE: Had a maul

NastyM

Sounds like youre having an absolute whale of a time (No pun intended with the whale bit),
How long do you think before the novelty will run out - I've a mate who moved to Alicante in Spain a couple of year ago (not quite the Caribbean i know) but he still keeps on joking "might not have much work coming in, but i've not got much work coming in a beautiful warm country by the sea, with a villa and my own pool."

Sounds almost too good to be true it must have taken a mighty set of Gonads to just pack up and move - wish you every sucess and hope you keep is posted and enjoy your time out there.

With regard to the Ghecko and the
Musineer Productions wrote:

I had to corner it to remove a long hair from its mouth. Yesterday it was a strand of tobacco needed removing.
it reminds me of a mates dog who one evening managed to steel and eat my entertainment for the night including a pack of cigerettes and the papers required to enjoy it.
My only consolation was that in the morning the dog was absolutely wasted, staggered like a drunk and could not manage to judge the small jump over the step req`d to leave the conservatory.
However I do feel, after that evening, me and the dog understood each other a little better, him having had his first night off canabis fuelled hallucinations and myself never to trust a beagle from Liverpool again.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)