aaa like i had sex for the first time in years... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: like i had sex for the first time in years...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             01-Oct-10  @  10:46 PM     Edit: 02-Oct-10  |  01:24 AM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

that's what it felt like uploading a track to dancetech after so many years. don't get too excited though. :P this is not the trance track that's almost finished. this is under 3 minutes in length. here's what i did:

i needed a break from the trance track i'm writing. i remember the first track i uploaded to dancetech. i no longer have that track in any shape or form except in my head. i no longer have the roland xp-80 from which i used the organ program called "Space Organ" or something like that. i decided i would try to recreate that sound from memory and rewrite the track. this is not exactly the same sound but it is damn near close from what i recall from years ago. i created this using the Dimension Pro synthesizer that came bundled with Sonar. i added a slight delay to one of the wavetables which the roland pad did not do.  

the drums sucked in the original but i liked the chill feel and simplicity of the song. i didn't know the magic of 808 drums back then. i will develop this track and finish it but, not that anyone would remember it even if they were around 10 years ago, this is already sounding a world of difference. enjoy.

oh...and i named the song "Full Circle" as it was the first track i posted and now...it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=19871&user=229&1

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             02-Oct-10  @  01:20 AM     Edit: 02-Oct-10  |  01:25 AM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

jeez. it's a good thing i came back to double-check the link i had posted above. it led to someone else's track. I fixed it. I don't have any idea how that happened. Link works now. 

Message 3/19             02-Oct-10  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

k

dude no it doesnt, lol - when u go to add your post (or edit it) follow the instructions cos your tracks are all in a 'link-list' you simple choose the track title and it puts the link it - read the instructions - of course u can do it manualy too, but this way is easy

btw that link fails cos of the '&1' at the end

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/19             02-Oct-10  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

k

also remember, we only have to click on your avatar to open your profile and all your tracks ;)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/19             02-Oct-10  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

k wrote:

also remember, we only have to click on your avatar to open your profile and all your tracks ;)
Yeah but that would be easy.  :P   *sigh*

Message 6/19             03-Oct-10  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

k

nice organ! (that what she said! drrrr tish!) very ambient... so far....

hey btw u should totaly refix your homepage in 7161 admin. it's an old template. I'd be interested to know if it updates ok (i backed up your old homepage dir just in case)

Message 7/19             03-Oct-10  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

thanks k. i'll check my 7161 homepage at some point today.

Message 8/19             04-Oct-10  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

I think I updated my page, at least if it happens automatically after I followed the messages saying I was using an old template and "click here" to update. I started to change the color scheme.

I received a review comment on my Trancelator track. I see I have the option to "add a review" and I wanted to respond to the comment, just saying thanks, but is that the way to do it? Seems like I would also be rating my own track along with the comment. 

Message 9/19             04-Oct-10  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

NastyM

Link?:  No link

i just did the same Mr Sitar seems i gave myself 5 stars - not really bothered though just glad for the comments - suppose i could review my track later and really slag it off !!!!!

Message 10/19             04-Oct-10  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: like i had sex for the first time in years...

sitar

NastyM wrote:

i just did the same Mr Sitar seems i gave myself 5 stars - not really bothered though just glad for the comments - suppose i could review my track later and really slag it off !!!!!

I just did the same too lol. Oh well. 

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot