aaa brand new genre - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: brand new genre

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             16-Aug-11  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: brand new genre

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

my contribution to dance music, a new genre, Culinary Techno. it's a 50 second clip and the vocalist is just a guest vocalist. 

on a side note i created the melodic/harmonic theme using the convulusion reverb packaged with Sonar in a way it is not intended to be used. pretty cool trick i learned from a Craig Anderton master workshop video.  

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=20721 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             16-Aug-11  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

k

thats banging man! what's the cutlery reference?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/11             16-Aug-11  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

sitar

k wrote:

thats banging man! whats the cutlery reference?

culinary, not cutlery. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken. 

hahaha thanks k  

Message 4/11             16-Aug-11  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

k

oh! hahahaha i thought maybe the hats sound was you sampling a load of cutlery being dropped, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/11             16-Aug-11  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

sitar

k wrote:

oh! hahahaha i thought maybe the hats sound was you sampling a load of cutlery being dropped, lol /

hahahaha! i'm sitting here laughing. unfortunately there's never a smapler around when i do that.  

Message 6/11             21-Aug-11  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

Mr2Hatman

Lol,why dont we do a track between us all where one of us does say a drum pattern in 4 bar sections verse chorus middle eight blah blah ect, send it to the next one of us who does the bass line, sends it to the next one and so on, all on a culinary theme if yer want until we have a complete meal or song lol.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 7/11             22-Aug-11  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: brand new genre

sitar

Mr2Hatman wrote:

Lol,why dont we do a track between us all where one of us does say a drum pattern in 4 bar sections verse chorus middle eight blah blah ect, send it to the next one of us who does the bass line, sends it to the next one and so on, all on a culinary theme if yer want until we have a complete meal or song lol.

and we'll use a plate reverb!

Message 8/11             26-Aug-11  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

k

ha!... with grilled bass

Message 9/11             28-Aug-11  @  01:59 PM     Edit: 28-Aug-11  |  02:00 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

Mr2Hatman

Here yer go, Kilo imagine editing this together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 10/11             05-Sep-11  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: brand new genre

Mr2Hatman

Bump

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot