aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 101/157             08-Aug-01  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?: Link

100!

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!

(insert thunder wav on audio fx, stem 1)

Message 102/157             08-Aug-01  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

By the way, on several occasions I've attempted to wrangle K's identity out of him/her to no avail. I think he's really Michael Jackson masqaurading as a human myself.

Message 103/157             08-Aug-01  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

GT

Link?:  No link

Actually, he's the happy geezer in those magazine based Novation ads.

Message 104/157             08-Aug-01  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

yes... very long - down to me arse.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 105/157             08-Aug-01  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Oh my god. He's Cher.

Message 106/157             08-Aug-01  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

'H' 'H' 'H'

Link?:  No link

What like thousands of females raped and murdered in the name of religion? Or corrupt goverments selling crap born-n-the-gutter-identikit humans to suck rich cock till it shines?

Message 107/157             08-Aug-01  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Ummm...

I'll take, random, incongruent thoughts for a thousand Bob. No really, what the f*** are you on about?

Message 108/157             08-Aug-01  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

LOL.

I remember K putting out the word that his cat needed a mate about 2 years ago.

Message 109/157             08-Aug-01  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

ha!!!! yes!!! I volunteered, too!

Message 110/157             08-Aug-01  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

k's cat.. "if you are in the london area and happen to have.." oh it's bad.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot