aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 1061/1149             27-Feb-04  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

Link?:  No link

good, you can f*ck off then  

Message 1062/1149             27-Feb-04  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm 

sameto you wacko 1062

Message 1063/1149             03-Mar-04  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Link?: Link

Psylichon, you are so right. LMFAO!

Message 1064/1149             06-Mar-04  @  05:16 AM     Edit: 06-Mar-04  |  05:18 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

sitar

hahahaha! 1000!

Damn, unfortunately as much as I love this place I'm not around that much but I still managed post #1000. You peeps dropped the ball.

Steve, all that beer and you still missed this epic event?

oops I see now it's maxed out at 999 alright ignore this post while I grab my hat.

Message 1065/1149             06-Mar-04  @  07:13 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

[pointing at sitar, in full-on Nelson voice]: HA HA!

Message 1066/1149             07-Mar-04  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

sitar

Message 1067/1149             07-Mar-04  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

loser!!

Message 1068/1149             08-Mar-04  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

sitar

is that your best?!

Message 1069/1149             08-Mar-04  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

sitar

btw k have you gotten the 2k4 demo yet. 2k4's gonna be the the best yet. They've brought back elements and a lot of the feel of ut99. This runs like silk on my computer. Full blown is coming out in the states on March 16th.

http://www.atari-webcenter.com/friends/?module=friends&action=viewDownloadPage&id=20

Message 1070/1149             29-Mar-04  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Taxman

Post No. 1070 . . . . wooo F*$%ing hoo. I like to drop in now and then to see how this thread is coming along, my hasn't it grown. I think you'll find this was originally started as a complaint about self voting, aimed at myself & my Hyena hoppos. Slapped wrists were issued at the time by me and the Hyenas are now sadly no more . . ahhhh !!

I'm currently doing remixes for local bands (London / Essex area) . . why not have a look at my site.

I like the way the flies keep falling into the trap, LOL !!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)