aaa uQ Crashing with latest os? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: uQ Crashing with latest os?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jun-03  @  11:17 AM   -   uQ Crashing with latest os?

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Fellow uQ owners, have you noticed any system instabilities with the latest O/S??

Since I updated mine I've noticed that the uQ occasionally boots and promptly hangs which it never used to do before. The screen is active and the leds are on but there's no life from the unit - to cure it I've got to physically cut the power, leave it for a few seconds and switch it back on...

Haven't tried rolling back the o/s yet, but that's next on my list of things to do.. any thoughts?

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Aug-03  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: uQ Crashing with latest os?

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hmmm interesting.. I think its likely to be o/s rather than enviroment related coz the uQ hasn't moved for a long while, but the O/S has changed..

I'll try that DSP reset thang, see what happenz..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)