aaa New tracks swapping - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New tracks swapping

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Apr-06  @  07:19 PM   -   New tracks swapping

Musineer Productions

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi,

Haven't posted for a bit. Been meaning to, but well, you know how it is...reading but not posting. I've been becoming an FE teacher... now I'm not...obviously just been through some sort of mid-life crisis.

Finally put three tunes up, but when I look at the chart listing I only see one (read the rest before you slag my ego!)

I know you might all be philistines and ignoranti and not vote for any of my tunes, but some did or I wouldn't have one tune there. Thing is, when I refresh the browser, the name of the tune changes to a name of one of the other tunes I loaded!

Which tune do folk vote for? I can't tell.

There's some really interesting stuff at the moment. Why didn't channel 4 just link up with dancetech?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             29-Apr-06  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: New tracks swapping

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

That Bloom eh!... a funny lot those educationalists. I read that Skinner said on his deathbed he made a huge mistake treating poeple like pigeons, lol...

converge, diverge, accomodate, assimilate.... eeee.. more spiralling to do eh?... it never stops

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)