aaa some industrial tracks... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: some industrial tracks...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-May-06  @  09:41 PM     Edit: 14-May-06  |  09:58 PM   -   some industrial tracks...

Sin

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Here's some industrial tracks I've been working on...
Let me know what you think... www.myspace.com/agitpropmusic

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             23-May-06  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: some industrial tracks...

k

it does all sound the same on myspace, but i always find there's something weird about the myspace player in how it makes tracks sound... listening to the same tracks on soundclick they sound totaly different... what do they do at Myspace?.. they must downsample or something cos always the music there sounds un-dynamic and a big old mush

btw i think you should be a bit worried writing songs called 'The Final Solution' and having Myspace freinds join you with names called 'ZyklonB'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/12             23-May-06  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: some industrial tracks...

k

btw, inteestngly Zyklon B was manufactured by a subdivision of the company BASF... yup, those same people who make your studio tapes!!!.. fuck!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)