aaa numbskull question of the day - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: numbskull question of the day

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Aug-06  @  07:42 PM   -   numbskull question of the day

nutoniom

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Can i plug my guitar in my Pro-one audio in ? Or in my mb-404.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             01-Sep-06  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: numbskull question of the day

nutoniom

Link?: Link

I'll have to go try one then, seem lovely for the price.

thanks

Message 12/12             02-Sep-06  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: numbskull question of the day

k

Link?:  Link

yeah, as i say, my only issue is with the quality of the 1/4" sockets and in that case the rack version might be better but of course, more expensive

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)