aaa Dancetech Chart - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Dancetech Chart

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jan-07  @  02:40 AM   -   Dancetech Chart

nme

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Can anyone explain how the chart works, I assume that position is based on number of plays etc... but I seem to be bouncing around in there like a yoyo from top to bottom without actually exiting it?

As there is a limit to 1 track per artist, how do you remove a current chart entry to replace it with a new track?

I had a fish around on the site but couldnt find anywhere that explains how it all works.

Thanks guys

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             21-Feb-07  @  02:29 PM     Edit: 21-Feb-07  |  02:30 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Chart

Moujik

Link?: Link

Has there been a clamp down or limitations imposed on this online voting software some users have does anyone know (hope so) or is it more likely that more have jumped on the bandwagon?

I'm not sure it's all down to voting software... I uploaded an 8 bar Amen loop a couple of weeks ago & it's been in the top half of the chart ever since, whereas there are some really good tunes that have barely made it it into the chart ('Stumblist - Jungle Bukake' springs to mind).

I just think the users of 7161 haven't got any taste

Message 12/12             21-Feb-07  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Dancetech Chart

k

Link?:  Link

its' always gonna be like that mate, everyone i know uses robots on myspace, but just can you remove that 8 bar break then please

anyways who knows, we've got a company coming in on the site aparently, one thing of which we discussed was a label

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)