aaa woland ex - Where the hell I am - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: woland ex - Where the hell I am

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-May-06  @  09:44 PM   -   woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi folks!

I've made a new track called Where the Hell I am. I hope you will enjoyed it well.

Please, send me some opinion, if you have.

Best regards,
woland ex

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             26-May-06  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

woland_ex

Link?: Link

Nuto: thanx for the listening! first, but I fear I cannot solve the "problem" what you wrote, because I cannot feel the chaos in that tune, so I've no clue to insert a chaos-off part into that. Anyway there's a lot of distorsion in that track, but I think that is the only one way that it works for me.

About the title, I asked an english teacher too, and she said that it is right.

Maarten: thanx for the listening and the review too!

best regards,
woland ex

Message 12/13             26-May-06  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

Rags .aka. Welder

I have also had some problems with one track... it turned out it is not the ABR, but that stupid "gapless encoding" flag in WinLAME, that makes the whole stuff unplayable with windows media player. ABR or VBS should be OK; sometimes the player cannot figure out the length, but that is all.

Sampling rate, well that could be a major pain in the ass, so it is better to stick to 44 khz.

Great tune BTW

Message 13/13             26-May-06  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: woland ex - Where the hell I am

nutoniom

Oh, i didn't imply changing anything to this one, just keep it in mind for your next track. consider it a special request

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)