aaa Chapter 17 - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Chapter 17

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Oct-10  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: Chapter 17

NastyM

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just posting a new track "Chapter 17 (Fools Justice)"
I am struggling with hooks - wondered if this has proved any better than my previous mish-mash of sounds - would appreciate any comments.

PS if purposely tried to make the voice recording a little inaudible - although i like the tone of the speaker i must admit i feel quite anti- what he has to say.
I supose its quite irresponsible to add a soundbite such as this if i do not condone his beliefs - however i actually view any tunes i do as an exercise and for personal use, rather than the public review (seems rather odd considering i post them on the internet).
In a last ditch attempt to vindicate myself ive given the track a subtitle "Fools Justice" hope this in someway absolves me - Appologies all round to whom I may offend.

Anyhow if anyone would like to pass comment i'm all ears (and a little nose, mouth etc... you get the picture.) 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             18-Oct-10  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: Chapter 17

k

Link?: Link

re: your song nasty. I love the breakdown which leads into the guitar break.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/13             20-Oct-10  @  07:29 AM   -   RE: Chapter 17

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

Hello Nasty,

Like the two riffs. Good stereo. Another good job.

But I've currently got the Polish one on and my toes are doing their own thing. Very smooth -- 'Nice' Nasty!

Message 13/13             20-Oct-10  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: Chapter 17

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Cheers, & many thanks ..... but i must admit the Polish one is a big cheet. Bass & Kit are sampled loops - don't half feel like artistic theft - (in my defence i suppose i,ve  arranged the jigsaw correctly and injected a wee bit of my very own "nasty" ambience.)

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot