aaa My album, for your enjoyment... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: My album, for your enjoyment...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-07  @  06:52 PM     Edit: 22-Mar-07  |  06:41 PM   -   **faster dl mirror*My album, for your enjoyment...

SDUB

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

....hopefully.

Give 'er a listen, I would really like to know how you all receive it.

Click to listen to: TimothyP: Soulphonic

Comments well appreciated.

faster download mirror:

click

Tim

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             05-Apr-07  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: My album, for your enjoyment...

k

fucks sake man no wonder they glitched for me when i tried to play em from the original site

guy, people do suff/work and listen to tunes btw and this means their machine's web access bandwidth constantly ebs and flows as they stream; right now i'm uploading 28 files for example and surfing and listening to stuff & thats all bandwidth activity on my router port

anyways so, 128mb is just sensible, it's perfectly adequate for appraisal

anyway hows abouts shum 128's? we can always d/load the 256's if we like it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/14             07-Apr-07  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: My album, for your enjoyment...

SDUB

Link?: Link

fo sure, i will put em up on the 128 tip

Message 13/14             12-Apr-07  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: My album, for your enjoyment...

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

Just listening to "seen wonder"... pretty cool stuff! (highs are a little bit disturbing through headphones though...)

Message 14/14             17-Apr-07  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: My album, for your enjoyment...

k

yeah it plays now, nice!.. very diverse and intellugent music but with feel and a vibe... some tracks missing tho?

stream the whole album here btw (gotta add that stream album' into these forum-profile pages)

www.7161.com/artist_album_display.cfm?tha_user_id=2835

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot