aaa [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-May-08  @  08:59 PM   -   [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

[R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix
http://rapidshare.com/files/115877698/touch_my_body_5min-mix_tweede_sessie_echo_proberen.mp3

Gemaakt met synthesizer, ableton, cool edit.
Duur productie; 5 uur
Sessie; eerste
duur track; 5.46
Bits; Signed 16 bit PCM
kanaalen; 2 channels
freqentie; 44100Hz

Even vraagje aan ableton gebruikers;
Wat doet normalize of render as loop??? Enwat zijn de dither options tringular, pow and no dither? en hoe kan ik een analysis file openen?

qwestion for ablton users;
wat does the folling mean when save a file??normalize or render as loop??? and dither options ,tringular, pow and no dither? how do i open a analysis file ?

Ideeen over wat ik fout/goed doe, wat beter kan en heleboel over het verder perfectioneren van deze track hoor ik graag.

Remarks about the mix, good and bad are welkom please mail me or leave a comment.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             21-May-08  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

anthony68

Link?: Link

it works...

the cable thats nessery to rewire ablton to master is working.
I have my synth sound if i select a synth sound in ableton...
But i don't know how i can sent my hard synth to the arrangement??? Feel free to help , please...

Message 12/14             22-May-08  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

one thing at a time bruv. so you have recorded the yamaha synth onto an audio track?

i tell you what - lets step thu

1. This keyboard connects to the pc with USB right?

2. You hit keys on the yamaha and you hear the s/w drums playing from ableton right?

3. So you hit record in ableton, then press the yamaha keys and record the midi coming from the
keyboard to an ableton MIDI track right?

2. Ok. so you stop recording and then you press PLAY on ableton - do you hear the ableton drums
playing when you hit play?

basicaly when you hit play, you should hear the drums playing.

if you do, then find the menu item to render an output mix audio file, and run that command

do you get a resulting audio file with the drums playing on it?

what version of ableton are you using btw?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/14             22-May-08  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

k

ah, i see you added a new file.. yeah it plays ok! so forget what i asked above

so what's the effect on the vocal?

overall i like some of it and some of the moves i like less, some of it doesnt work so well mixing the
rhythm of the vocal with the beat... some of it works very well tho

the drums could be harder too, some eq and compression perhaps to tighten them up - do you have
all the individual drums on seperate mixer channels so you can mix them deeper than just a stereo
drums?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/14             24-Aug-08  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: [R&B] mariah carey - touch my body remix

nme

I like this, but as K said there are parts of it that work better than others with regard to the vocals & that need a little tweaking. Overall though its pretty decent! Nice sound.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot