aaa ROLAND _SH101 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: ROLAND _SH101

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  11:22 PM   -   ROLAND _SH101      [Link: Roland - SH101]

globalpsychedelic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i wanna by the sh 101 but i have a few questions befor im actualy paying for it:1-
can i sinc it like my other synths in q-bass for example ? i meen if i can actualy write the parts in the midi editor & get them in sync with the rest of the track ( vsti or virtual analog or both)? 2- is around 660 us$ for the synth& cv/midi convertor is the right price to pay for it? -3 does the juno106 is giving you around the same ?-4 can u get good tb303 style out of it? for anyone who answer this bunch of questions: many thanks;)_

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             08-Jul-04  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: ROLAND _SH101

globalpsychedelic

o.k. o.k. o.k.
its under control,
just got myself a stabelised power supply & the hum is history now...
i can turn the gain allmost all the way up, silent as a graveyad.
seems that it all works, is there anything als i suld check? pleas let me know.
& no, i didnt pay for it yet but 4 now it looks like im gonna... love that sound!!!
this things are rare around here, does anyone willing to sale he's for 250$ plus the cv/midi convertor?

Message 12/15             09-Jul-04  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: ROLAND _SH101

k

Link?:  Link

if you like it - strike i reckon, it's the whole package, you got to try it, etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/15             09-Jul-04  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: ROLAND _SH101

globalpsychedelic

hey k,

i wanna thank u for all your true help & support,
im not registerd at this site so if u wanna exchange e-mail adds , let me know.
deepest respect &
thanks
a ;)

Message 14/15             09-Jul-04  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: ROLAND _SH101

k

Link?:  Link

it might be overpriced on the global market/national market - but how much hassle will it be to track another down, and the CV/Gate converter, nail them down, and all that - you might as well bite the bullet if it wets your knickers enuff

no probs - thanks to ALL who contribute above and elsewhere - signup then whydoncha Globalpsychedelic - we're updating the site to allow hi-fi file uploads for user-music admin soon - (zazza !!!!!!!!!!!! get on it!! *whip-lash*) - and you get a free homepage etc.

anyways - tell us how it goes if you get it eh...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/15             10-Jul-04  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: ROLAND _SH101

globalpsychedelic

i might just do that...

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)