aaa Yamaha An1x + AtariST - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Feb-03  @  01:41 AM   -   Yamaha An1x + AtariST

SpinbacK

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Yamaha An1x - Casing damaged slightly ( lamp too close to back and indented a small bit of the plastic casing )

Apart from that, practically brand new, keys unplayed- used as sound source only

Also- 1 meg Atari st + Atari B/W Monitor, mouse, cubase V3 etc.. the daddy of rock solid MIDI

Anybody got anything interesting to swap for?

SpinbacK

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             21-Feb-03  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

Pongoid

Link?: Link

I may not have. My junk filters are on max, and I appoligize if it got chucked. Thanks, bro. Lookin forward to letting folks hear the results of your kindness.

Ape

Message 12/16             24-Feb-03  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

Pongoid

What's the word?

Ape

Message 13/16             26-Feb-03  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

SpinbacK

Ok matey, just picked them up and something just occured to me-

2 discs, both single sided floppy's.

ill just send you send you each disc as an attachment- you can format a couple of discs for atari and cross over, quick and easy no?

Turn those junk filters off!

spinback

Message 14/16             26-Feb-03  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

SpinbacK

ahh, not going to work check your email

Message 15/16             26-Feb-03  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

Pongoid

I can't even get my roomy's linux box to format these things correctly, unfortunately. *shrugs
didn't see anything in my box from you. I looked.

Ape

Message 16/16             26-Feb-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: Yamaha An1x + AtariST

SpinbacK

Ok sorry mate i think i ed it up from my end - i couldn't recall your email from my inbox so i jus sent a mail to info@spaz.org- thats you right?

if not can you post it here/send me again with your postal adress and ill get them sent asap-

one thing- i dont have an atari copy disc so ill send you mine and you can copy and send them back across ok?

spinback

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)