aaa Chase for sophistication - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Chase for sophistication

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-Mar-06  @  02:58 AM   -   Chase for sophistication

Bluescreen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Here's a short demo track I made using LinPlugs new synth Sophistry

Xenox's Delight

Drums from Spectrasonic Stylus, all other sounds from Sophistry

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             27-Mar-06  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

Sensible business...

My tracks were on the LinPlug site for some 2 days until Spectrasonics discovered them and demanded to post a link to Stylus RMX, LinPlug won't post a link, maybe because they offer a drum proggie too, thus my tracks will disappear in the locker.

Aah, glory and wealth finally seemed to be near

Message 12/16             27-Mar-06  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

Rags .aka. Welder

Jealous bastards!

Message 13/16             28-Mar-06  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

Bluescreen

Just for the sake of completenes, here is the other demo that meanwhile disappeared from the site too:

Sophisticated Hangover

Message 14/16             28-Mar-06  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

k

Link?:  Link

ah well, blimey!.. that seems a bit petty.... you'll just have to get Linplug to give you all their drum programmes and redo it with those  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/16             29-Mar-06  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

Rags .aka. Welder

and the hangover-song is pretty cool too. Well, it is a demo for a synth so the melody is more like for the sounds and not vice versa (how I prefer things in this universe), but definely makes one to want to try out the synth that can make sounds like this.

Oh well... these two are both pretty small companies right?

Message 16/16             31-Mar-06  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Chase for sophistication

Bluescreen

Rags .aka. Welder wrote:

Oh well... these two are both pretty small companies right?

LinPLug is for sure small, don't know about Spectrasonics.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)