aaa New Artist/Production site - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: New Artist/Production site

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jul-07  @  09:09 AM   -   New Artist/Production site

soundmagus

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi Guys,

This is my new site. www.soundmagus.co.uk

I will be putting up Video tutorials on how to create psy trance mostly but general synthesis will be involved also along with a whole host of other tips, tricks etc.

Its still not 100% finished, there will be a request wall where anyone can leave suggestions for future tutorials etc. I will attempt to create video tutorials on how to create a psy trance trak from start tofinish with general plugins, vsts and cubase.

For now i would appreciate you guys having a look and any comments would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mark

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             29-Jul-07  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

soundmagus

Link?: Link

hi guys another 4 new video tutorials on the site for your viewing pleasure.

enjoy

SM

Message 12/16             17-Sep-07  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

soundmagus

HI guys

more videos up for your perusal.

thanks

SM

Message 13/16             17-Sep-07  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

k

mate, have you not got a google video account to add these to? you should get one, cos A. it's more promo for you (our sx videos got about 5000 plays within a few weeks of adding to google video) and B. cos people can embed and stream

sadly youtube doesnt do decent accounts any more so you cant add more than 10 minutes

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/16             29-Sep-07  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

soundmagus

HI Guys,

2 new videos added to my site.

Complete Cubase Track 1&2

This is the first 2 parts in a series that i will be doing.

The series will be taking cubase through its paces from the very basics all the way through the creation of a complete track.

Obviously this is the way i make tracks so its not the definitive way to make a track, and there will definately be at least another dozen ways of doing the things i do in the video.

Some people will disagree with some of the things i do, which is ok by me but please dont say things like "thats wrong and this is wrong" withought either clearly defining why or even better make a video of your own and i will gladly host it on my site to show people other ways of doing things.

These are very basic videos, and assume you know cubase at least al ittle by having watched the other videos on my site, this is purely just to show beginners or maybe other people who havent used cubase before a basic track being made so they can maybe pick somethings up which will help them move further and start to experiment themselves.

anyway hope you guys enjoy them.

thanks

SM

Message 15/16             29-Sep-07  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

soundmagus

HI K

yeah maybe i will make a google account, ad 2 videos and point everyone to my site after that !!

cheers

SM

Message 16/16             29-Sep-07  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: New Artist/Production site

k

well for a start it saves you bandwidth - what i found with google video is that because any filezise can be added, if you add a quite hi quality mp4 it then downsamples it, but of the video quality you upload is high, the resulting google video is VERY good, so you dont need to try and reduce it like crazy for google

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot