aaa new track from ghost b - enjoy! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  01:07 AM   -   new track from ghost b - enjoy!

ghost b

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

here's a new track for your listening pleasure....

it's up on DT, and on the mp3 page above...

any comments/criticisms welcome.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/19             28-Mar-01  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

R.gere

Link?: Link

try a hamster -  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/19             28-Mar-01  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

sitar

Hey. It IS a nice groove. Cool. Having a place to put tracks up at DT is just awesome. No more having to go to mp3 all the time or some other place. Will still go there to hear tunes from you schlubs but this is way better.

Anyways I like the drums you got going and the way some of the breakbeats kinda jump at you.

Message 13/19             28-Mar-01  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

Defector Z

My uncle has a Weimaraner, absolutely BEAUTIFUL dog with tons of energy, and he seems like a peaceful soul. Didn't know about the eating thing, though. Any idea why they eat anything? (can't understand the bud, though, shouldn't she smoke that? ;-)

Message 14/19             28-Mar-01  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

ghost b

I'm really not sure about the eating thing....
quite a few times, we'll see something in her mouth, and we'll tell her to drop it, or go after her, and her usual reaction is to swallow it..... other times, we don't know until we see the object after the fact. from the list it sounds like we're bad owners, but that's two years' worth of puppy mistakes...

like, she knows not to go on the dining room table, and she mostly follows that rule. then, time goes by, we get lax, and last Monday I left $24 near the edge of the table.. gone!

did I mention the 5 stitches on my eyebrow (playing in the snow) or the tube of black paint that ruined the carpet?

but she's a great dog, too... great companion, smart, very protective of the house, fun to play with, etc.. all the best things.... and yes, she enjoys the occasional second-hand smoke.

Message 15/19             29-Mar-01  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

influx

checked out we miss nothing...good shit. Ive always loved that delayed LFO warbly sound (john B and Secrets anyone? my god!!!)

hey..are you published? If not..I think you should contact shadow records/instinct. your stuff is something that they might like I believe

Message 16/19             30-Mar-01  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

ghost b

thanks, influx.... I'm glad you like it..
I was going to wait until I had 2 or 3 decent songs to shop around to labels...... I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not...

I've gotten some good feedback about this song from DT, and from other sources, and there are a few small changes I'm going to make.....

Message 17/19             30-Mar-01  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

influx

dont spend all your time polishing one gem, man. not to say your song is a gem...cuz i wouldnt want your head to swell..
but...just remember that WE as listeners havent spent 15000000 hours with that song so wont notice that one hihat is out of place..

and yes, 2 or 3 songs is a good idea. you only have that one? thats your first fuckin song?

hey...DnB is tired anyway, man!  at least youre not doin that speedmetal type shit like panacea

Message 18/19             31-Mar-01  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

ghost b

that's the fourth song I made... the others were shittier, for one reason or another?

jeez d&b is tired already?
at least I'll ready for the comback bid

or maybe dub polka or distelfink electro something

Message 19/19             05-Apr-01  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: new track from ghost b - enjoy!

Rhea

Ghost-b,

slamming track! really cool style. My two cents.

My partner J.D. is telling me he loved it as well.

Keep it up.

Peace,

Rhea/J.D.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot