aaa Only a minute 37 seconds but - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Only a minute 37 seconds but

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-01  @  01:27 AM   -   Only a minute 37 seconds but

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Just to see if I could get it right I posted the first minute 37 seconds of a track. Took 3 tries. Listen if you like. Middle Eastern Flava.

Oh and listen to Belly Dance Girl 3. Thanks

K, how do I delete tracks?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/20             24-Mar-01  @  09:12 PM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

subzeroX

Link?: Link

belly dance girl3 sounds damn sweet
makes my addition to my track list kinda suck in a way lmao

Message 12/20             24-Mar-01  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

sitar

Lupo, sorry it's short.

Shpongledboy, full track isn't up anywhere yet. Need to get a vocal in there.

Aaron, The drums ride through alot. It breaks back and forth between full section with drums and ambient without drums.

Philterphreak, shouldn't feel like that. One thing...I tried listening to your track but it rebuffers every 4 or 5 seconds because I have a 56k modem connection. Couldn't listen. If you can encode at 20-28k instead of 128k (which was what yours read I think) and keep your sample rate down more people could listen. I encoded too high at first too. It looses something in sound quality but not as much as you loose with mp3.com LoFi playback. Try to do that. Would be great.

Message 13/20             25-Mar-01  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

fiddleface

Funny, lo fi here sounds better than at besonic too. Don't know why..
Jerry

Message 14/20             01-Apr-01  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

egrus

Quite handsome and very optimistic! I felt like I was sliding on this invisible ramp (a la "The Nightmare before Christmas") and I had the whole moon in front of me-huge, bright and mysterious!!!

Message 15/20             01-Apr-01  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

k

to delete a track, go into 'MY TRACKS - EDIT TRACK' or whatever it's called (left selector in admin)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/20             01-Apr-01  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

sitar

Thanks K. Can't believe I didn't see the 'Del' on the right side there. Imagine what I'd be like if I took drugs.

Message 17/20             06-Apr-01  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

influx

I STILL dont see no delete function

sup wit dat?

Message 18/20             06-Apr-01  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

influx

found it. had to hit "re-edit track list"

ok...will be posting soon

Message 19/20             06-Apr-01  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

sitar

I thought I was bad.

Message 20/20             06-Apr-01  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Only a minute 37 seconds but

Rhea

fresh. great drum prog.

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)