aaa Three more for you fools - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Three more for you fools

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 26-Mar-01  @  04:30 PM   -   Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

www.xdrive.com
login:NaughtyMonkey1
pass:Ape__

pass uses two underscores.
enjoy. none more than a week old.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/24             30-Mar-01  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Devaluing? Nah. People will pay for the vinyl, bro.

Message 12/24             30-Mar-01  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

damballah

yeah, you're probably right, I'm still sorting it out.

Message 13/24             30-Mar-01  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

I actually haven't heard those latest ones on a decent rig. They thump okay? Who needs compressors? Headroom. it's allabout dynamics and headroom.  

Ape

Message 14/24             30-Mar-01  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

influx

on the DL right now. I hate 56k!!!!!!

Message 15/24             30-Mar-01  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

influx

Got FiendPallor goin...

all I can say is that its quite evident that you write your music for people to trip to. Reminds me of the Plastikman stuff Ive heard. really cant get into 4 on the floor (and of course im here listening on computer speakers for chrissakes)...

what is clear is that you are in control of the whole thing..something I dont always feel about my music, so I envy you for that one. Takes time is all, I think.

I sure would like to somehow gather a CD of yours...didnt you used to have them for sale somewhere in Frisco or something?

mine will be on the way to you either tomorrow or Monday...

Message 16/24             31-Mar-01  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

night333

Link?:  No link

I like ugly chicks. Wait no thats not what I meant...

Message 17/24             01-Apr-01  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

LOL I know what you meant. Sorta in control. These machines definately have some character and minds of their own at times. Q-rack16 just dropped to $973 on Musician-gear. Anyhow, I will have more stuff out soon. Wish you were more into four on the floor. There are times for it, and times for breaks as well. It's like listening to a drum circle rather than a jazz trio.

Ape

Message 18/24             01-Apr-01  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

influx

man, that is a PERFECT way to put it. drum circle vs crazy bop trio (if someones breaks are good )

listen man..Im listening to sitars track right now, and the quality is NOT that bad, and its very nice to be able to play an RA file without dealing with DLing a 5-8 meg file...

I really think you otta UL your stuff here, man. Im gonna...its just that much more accessible that way.

think about it

Message 19/24             02-Apr-01  @  05:33 AM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

k

no Pongoid you nutter i mean add tracks in your profile so when we click on you we can hear them in realtime - max size per track is 1.5mb!!! and they stream.. ok it's low bandwidth but then you are all underground right :-) heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 20/24             04-Apr-01  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: Three more for you fools

Pongoid

Come on, dude. Just follow the links and work a little. You want the underground? Ya gotta look around a bit. That's part of what makes it underground! It's not supposed to be easy. You work for it. You earn it. (Like the speech?)

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot