aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/157             01-Aug-01  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

Link?: Link

rhyze, why don't you tell a story first, and maybe kilo will feel more like telling a story after. jasper can do some drawings and influx can write a poem.

Message 12/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

I can't do anything without a pun from sitar. It's been so long. Did he take an oath or something? Did K put him on pun probation? Pun prohibition? No expicit punography allowed?

Message 13/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

On Monday when the weather's hot

I wonder to my self alot

Is it true or is it not

That what is which... and which is what?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

On Tuesday when it hails & snows

The feeling in me grows & grows

That hardly anybody knows

If those are these or these are those

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Does that mean influx has just become the DT historian?

Message 16/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

wait..rhyze..you were here before I was werent you?

All I remember is reading the tech articles OVER AND OVER again. Im sure I asked my share of ludicrous questions.

I remember hilevelt, sedusa, xoxos, OCTAVE CAT~!!!, mindspawn, errata...but my memory aint so good so historian I aint

Message 17/157             01-Aug-01  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

that was 'acid cat' mate - thank the LORD she's pissed off... a totaly fucked up disturbed loser.

Message 18/157             01-Aug-01  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

aaron

Link?:  No link

lol... women at dt.. eheheh, lianne was chill tho, my fav of the bunch so far. hilevelt was cool, he was up in some god forsaken place tho, wasnt he? some frigid climate??? anyway.... where is jock? he's been here long as hell, no? and wasnt the 303 forum the first one?

Message 19/157             01-Aug-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Lia was great. So was Luci. Luci posted some great tracks.

We have to wait for K to come out with a prequel. I came upon this site and was blown away and as I said 50 times in the past, I bought my second synth, Supernova, based on a review by some weirdo named Kilo. Well I listened to the thing too. Whatever happened to that Kilo dude :P

Message 20/157             01-Aug-01  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

on wednesday there are then a few
who ask why one does as they do
but telling it could run on through
to "who is he?" and "he is who?"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot