aaa Liam Howlett talks about Reason - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Dec-03  @  05:41 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-03  |  05:46 PM   -   Liam Howlett talks about Reason

digital rust

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Propellheads Interview

couldn't make the direct link work, but it's the first article on the propellerheads
site. i found this pretty interesting to read. he gushes
about how reason changed his life.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/24             21-Jan-04  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Rags

Link?: Link

Liar Howlett

Message 12/24             21-Jan-04  @  03:06 PM     Edit: 21-Jan-04  |  03:06 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

BluStudio

yeah ive heard it, got a lot the 12's from years back too- man that was agreat album. but, i duno, i dont see why it isnt strictly possible tpo do a track at a time with that, obviously with a keen persistance and talent- i actually thought experience was done with 2 of em - woooh, 32 secs of sampling

blu

Message 13/24             21-Jan-04  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

RagnarOk

Yeah, why not, I've seen people do crazy stuff with 1 MB sampling ram and nothing else...

Message 14/24             19-Feb-04  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

the_dr38

Link?:  No link

Hi, ive recently been using Reason 2 but now when i try and open it, it says "Cannot open rewire2 system". And just exits. When it did it before, I reinstalled it and it was fine but now it's having none of it. Any ideas please??? Thanks  

Message 15/24             19-Feb-04  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

joon

you better ask liam howlett

Message 16/24             19-Feb-04  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

the_dr38

Any ideas Mr Howlett?

Message 17/24             20-Feb-04  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Liar Howlett

Did you install anything recently? Logic, Cubase, Ableton Live? Because those apps might had put a rewire.dll in your /windows/system folder, overwriting the previous one (the one came with reason).

Message 18/24             20-Feb-04  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

the_dr38

Yeah I installed reason sx 2. I cant delete this and dont really understand regedit etc.

Message 19/24             20-Feb-04  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

the_dr38

I was supposed to say cubase sx 2 in that last version.Anyway I managed to delete everything to do with al of the cubases and it still doesnt work. I cant understand bcos it worked fine b4. Really p***ing me off now!!!

Message 20/24             20-Feb-04  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Avid Reader

I heard that brian eno recorded "music for airports" from a synth.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)