aaa Yeah, I know I'm late but... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jan-04  @  06:05 PM   -   Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I finally broke down and got an Evolver....what a gnarley little beast!!! Definately one of the best instruments I've gotten for less than a thousand dollars. It took a little while to make frineds with, and I've still got a LOT of exploration to do with this thing, but I'm definately impressed with its sonic character, its mild unruliness, its sound for its size and price, and just the fact that as synths go...it's pretty fuckin wierd, and individual. Anyhoos...yeah, more analog!!!!!!! Analog is still the shit. Hybrids count.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/28             17-Mar-04  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

k

btw - I'd like to put it on the frontpage asap - could you check your review and add anything update wise before we do that mate?

let me know when you're happy to go.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/28             18-Mar-04  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

K,
I went over it again, changed a few typos, added a few bits, and it seems pretty well ready to go. Hope folks enjoy it.

Ape

Message 13/28             18-Mar-04  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

k

Link?:  No link

excellent mate - I'll wack it up on the Front page then!

Message 14/28             18-Mar-04  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

milan

hahaha.... cool track ape, made me grin :D

Message 15/28             18-Mar-04  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

k

agreed - superb stuff

Message 16/28             19-Mar-04  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Why thank you. I just got a message from Dave Smith himself. He approves of the write-up, and liked the tunes as well. Thanks for puttin the stuff up, K. Carry on.

Ape

Message 17/28             19-Mar-04  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

k

cool - see if you can scrounge the next model up then for a review -

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 18/28             20-Mar-04  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

He's still workin on it as we speak.

Ape

Message 19/28             20-Mar-04  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Bluescreen

C3POs first encounter with the dark side:

MosEisley

;-))

The force is strong in the Evolver.

Message 20/28             21-Mar-04  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

k

heh he - cool!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot