aaa What happened to DanceTech....??? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: What happened to DanceTech....???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 10-Aug-08  @  12:00 PM   -   What happened to DanceTech....???

sox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey K...seems a bit dead in here lately...

U given up on the DanceTech brand?? (the world's number 1 resource for music technologists...since 1993)...

sox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/48             28-Aug-08  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

Link?: Link

oh that, well, honestly i tried it with the settings for each user, and because there are a few variations of template out there (old and new) it was too fiddly to get a consistant look - so I decided to wait until the new homepage code is done and fixed, and then we can look at it

main priority is to get the sites both live asap and then get some new content going again, then attend to all those tweaks.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/48             28-Aug-08  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

nutoniom

Hey again , no problem, sorry if it came out as a grievance, it was mwerely a constatation.

New content eh?. I guess I should try and record something new then  

Message 13/48             28-Aug-08  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

nutoniom

One thing I noticed K, when on a track page there is no mention of the artist name or a link to it's page.

yes, good ole annoying me again  

Message 14/48             03-Sep-08  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

look the right-side menu

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/48             05-Sep-08  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Malcolm Jeffery

Damn Its taken so long i thought this was it, good to hear its coming back, coz ive been here since
96-97 i think, u know when phil mcdonald was a guest speaker for novation, remember that
"when is os 4.1 coming" blah blah.we need our special buttons to work ect. lol
Just Hurry up Mate lol

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 16/48             11-Sep-08  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

come on and bug test please - it's up and running

Message 17/48             12-Sep-08  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

pyramid

Link?:  No link

HI!ITRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE FZ-1 MANUAL BUT THE LINK IS BAD..IT GOES TO A DRUM MACHINE!
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO CONTACT ANYONE IN"STAFF" TO FIND/FIXX IT

HELP !!!

Message 18/48             12-Sep-08  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

admin

try it now mate

Message 19/48             12-Sep-08  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

admin

try it now

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 20/48             10-Oct-08  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

leontaiedzwa

It is really quiet in here...ECHO..Echo...echo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot