aaa I made a curry - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I made a curry

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Jul-11  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: I made a curry

Mr2Hatman

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

2 dayer well good

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/43             06-Aug-11  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: I made a curry

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i love going to the market. interesting about how to tell if a mackerel is fresh. would that be the same with other fish i wonder? if so, i know the fish sticks i buy are fresh. :P  

i love falafels but i dare not eat one again. 4 years ago i had some dental work done. i was told not to eat for a couple of hours but i hadn't eaten all day so on my way home i bought a falafel figuring i'd chew on one side of my mouth. as i was eating it outside i saw blood on the falafel. long story short, next thing i know i'm walking into an emergency room having trouble breathing, with a rash, and feeling like shit. a woman takes my blood pressure, says "don't go anywhere. i'll be right back" and i hear her yelling "i need a cart! we have a 70 over 20". at the same time the world began getting all blurry. epinephrin saved the day. i think an ingredient from the falafel in direct touch with my blood caused an allergic reaction. now i'm afraid of being hyper sensitive to those. 

Message 12/43             07-Aug-11  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

k

if so, i know the fish sticks i buy are fresh. :P  

guffaw!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

aye, I love Waitrose, you just know that all their stuff, even the essentials range is going to be sourced responsibly and of a good quality.  I'm very lucky that the local supermarket is a Waitrose. Its also very quiet compared to other stores, I've never ever queued at the checkouts ever more than 1 trolley deep, even at Christmas.

We dont have the poncy deli or butchers where I live, I'm in deepest Kent, so the people who drive the range rovers are usually either drug dealers or farmers.  Not many poncy pretentious twats twatting around in their Chelsea tractors here. I once asked my butcher where he got his chickens from and he replied "Norfolk"... and I'm like "yeah but fucking Bernard Manning is based in Norfolk, cant you be more specific ?".... "No"   LOL   still, he does some quality joints, of the meat variety.

Facking ell Sitar, nearly taken out by falafel.  That must of been real brown trouser time.  My mate had an allergic reaction to Red Bull, his mouth, lips and throat swelled right up to the point where he couldnt breathe. We just pointed and laughed, eventually someone sobered up enough to take him to hospital.

I'm now going to bore you all with some more photos of some dishes I knocked out, because I'm sad like that.

Message 14/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

Tuna steak with a potato & tomato salad, with oregano, lemon juice and olive oil.

Message 15/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

roast pork belly, on a bed of peas & gem lettuce in a mint type sauce.

Message 16/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

my attempt at a fiorentina pizza, with a wholemeal pizza base. Yes, I did the base too.

Message 17/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

roasted red pepper and chicken thigh risotto.

Message 18/43             07-Aug-11  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

leg of lamb curry

Message 19/43             07-Aug-11  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

roast pork belly italian style with spaghetti

Message 20/43             07-Aug-11  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

oxygene65

[image file]

I got a thing for pork belly. Chinese style roast pork in honey.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)