aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 1111/1149             19-Feb-06  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

look at me, these purist bastards dont even take my music seriously lol but i know enough from my years here to accept it and not get my back up about it

no no.. I take it seriously..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 1112/1149             19-Feb-06  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

so anayways, seeing as the subject was raised... how's the label/deal thing going Alan?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 1113/1149             19-Feb-06  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

and btw

Dust those puppies off and have a go, you might just like it -

hey Beavis!..... 'puppies'... hu..uhu hu huhuh uhuh

Message 1114/1149             19-Feb-06  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

yeah k, all good! Finally making something of a living off it, not going to be rich anytime soon tho i doubt. you can check out the webpage discogs for whats out and about or sheduled ( www.signalrunners.com ) . All 12" init but got a good pile of CD compilations through some of the bigger tracks from last year. pretty much sheduled release wise up until after summer already - got 3 aliases on the go for ninja business manouvres lol

onward and upward!

Alan

Message 1115/1149             20-Feb-06  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

cool

Message 1116/1149             21-Feb-06  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

holy shit what a sad, sorry individual.

Im certainly not re-reading this, but...since my initial post was only about track votes...welll...

heh. ahhhh the memories!

maybe I WILL re-read this just for fun!

Message 1117/1149             21-Feb-06  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

there's some funny bits, like one of the guys at one point is repeatedly posting trying to get the magic '10000th post' slot, and i switched the counter off so it woudn't increment ...messin' with his head.... lol

Message 1118/1149             21-Feb-06  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

beds

didn't you make it start going down?

i like to do that with a bird every chance i get.

got to get her working on my (youngest) member.

Message 1119/1149             22-Feb-06  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

milan

hohoho beds...

but while on the topic-> my event manager for tomorrow is Ms. Horny (sic). cant WAIT for the first brit to show up! "hi, i'm Horny" "uhh... hello, me too!"

Message 1120/1149             23-Feb-06  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

beds

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot