aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 121/1149             21-Aug-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

queasy00

Link?:  Link

i see...
but what if two ppl from the same isp register?
-j

Message 122/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:29 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-02  |  05:31 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Link?: Link

I'm not a sore loser, I'm pointing out that k is an incompetent asshole that doesn't understand the first thing about IP addresses.

He even claims I tried to vote for something today, which in fact is another big lie.

Anybody seriously interested in who is right about this... Try running a command from the dos prompt if you're on Windows. The command is :

tracert proxy.online.no

and then note the last IP address output on the screen.

I just did that myself, and the address output was 130.67.15.251. Of course, as the online.no ISP has hundreds of thousands of users, they use several proxies. So basically, somebody else connected to proxy.online.no voting for what used to be my track here would trigger the asshole's alert system.

So, k, take a hike, you dumb son of a bitch.

Message 123/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:36 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-02  |  05:37 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

As a matter of fact, I've been around this site most of the time for the last two years. I've often tried to be helpful whenever I thought I knew something about something.

The feedback from this community on the one track I finally put up was pretty good, except I'm disappointed that the volume was so low.

k was one of the contributors on that topic. He didn't really say anything, just asked med a couple of questions that I'm still trying to figure out the answers to.

But now the cat's out of the bag. When the asshole finally speaks, the track is "lame". Thanks a lot, shithead. That's really constructive.

Drop dead, motherfucker.

Message 124/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

ooh... I think some one is asking for a banning  . You do realize K is the Administration? Do you Not? Respect your authority!

Message 125/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Well, he can probably ban the 130.67.xxx.xxx family, and block any and all norwegians entering here...

Do you really think I care at this point ?

Message 126/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

woxy

[again]

ooooooooooooo - did you really mean to say that G?

Message 127/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

bedwyr

this is too funny.

Message 128/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Zazza

Gosh G, so your track was voted for exclusively by subscribers of online.no?

wow, and they say there is no such thing as co-incidence...!

By the way, I like the way you emphasise your points by using your extensive knowledge of html to enlarge the font.. very cool!

or, to put it another way, WOW!

Message 129/1149             21-Aug-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Zazza

Hey, praps k could implement a 'thumbs down' vote, so people could engage in voting wars.. you know.. tracks whizzing up and down the chart as people for for their own tracks and against their competition?

teehee

Message 130/1149             21-Aug-02  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Zazza,

"Gosh G, so your track was voted for exclusively by subscribers of online.no?"

No, I didn't say that.

The track in question has received 47 votes. The first vote came in on July 25th, the track was added sometime in the end of June.

The "Hifi" version has been downloaded close to 50 times. The version that used to be here I don't know.

I looked at the vote-to-IP list earlier today, and the number of votes from the 130.67.xxx.xxx family was around 15. Or maybe 20.

Given that the voting system is too stupid to get to the real IP address of the voters, we'll have to make assumptions about what is likely. It seems likely to me that perhaps 10 people from this huge ISP has voted once or twice for this track.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot