aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 131/246             23-Aug-99  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Ok ok, I'm not after youre blood dont worry. And you definately wouldnt want to be me for a microsecond let alone one hour. Just get sick off these people who either

1. treat everyone like test subjects for their own personal experiment (that has actaully happened before).

2. Mouth off about how bloody good they are and how everyone else is shit, wind everyone up, cause a large free for all on the main tech chat area rather than in the slaggit room and then simply say "sorry".

3. Ham comes from pigs

6. Are those my feet ?

7. What happened to 4,5 ?

4353. I dont seem to get be able to get this 12-bore shot gun in my mouth and pull the trigger at the same time....

4354. Oh hang on, I see you jus..BANG !!!!! (sound similar to a large jelly being dropped from a great height onto a concrete floor)

Message 132/246             24-Aug-99  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

What a waste of a good jelly donut

Like I said Jock, my mouth is only programmed for tech chat, and some occasional dry humorous comments. No offense to anyone, just overall general humor.

Truce?

T

Message 133/246             24-Aug-99  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

stoopid

last werd

Message 134/246             25-Aug-99  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

I thought I spouted some lame shit on occasion, but this is even a bit much for me. Tony, so you made a "Smash Hit", big fuckin deal. Just because the general public eats your shit up because of some great marketing or otherwise, don't mean shit either. If your shit was actually breaking musical ground (reads displayed real sophisticated talent), it probably wouldn't sell all that well as the general public wouldn't "get it". If you really feel the need to prove yourself, make a track that you feel is actually making a difference in some fashion other than your bank account and post it for free on MP3.COM. If your shit doesn't stink, then maybe you don't even belong posting things here. Joke or not, starting a thread with "I am a GOD" especially when you're supposed to be a musician worthy of not is pretty fuckin low brow, dude. That's like high school shit. I expect better from the money makers of the commercial market. Jock's just a mouthy sod, but I respect his cheekiness. You, on the other hand rate as lame. Better luck next time. When you think you've got what it takes, step to the underground, but be ready to get stomped a few times before you see any respect coming in your direction, especially with the stupid shit you've been spouting in this thread.

Ape

If you can't understand, then I can't help you with an explanation.

Message 135/246             25-Aug-99  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Link?:  Link

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO STOP!! PONGOID HAD TO GET HIS TWO CENTS IN (POOR TONY) But...E_FUCKING_NUFF!!!!!

Message 136/246             25-Aug-99  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I like to watch movies that are "rated" R, I like to watch the olympic's 100 meter dash performed by athletes "rated" number one in the world. So, how does one "Rate Lame?"

No more jelly donuts?

If you are going to insult me, take a few minutes to understand (or do I need to give you an explanation) that I never wrote any smash hit. I'm here like you trying to make ends meet. And this damn Cubase is making me fucking nutz. Or is it Nucking Futz? How do you guys do it? I'm about to throw it out the window

T

Message 137/246             25-Aug-99  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

vegetable

the smokers inc webmaster call himself T
just lettin ya no tony

Message 138/246             26-Aug-99  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

So I'm a mouthy sod am i ?! Heh heh !! Anyway youre not the only one about to throw cubase out the window. it stutters like buggery, which is fucking annoying.

Message 139/246             26-Aug-99  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

o

WITH PROSTHETIC FOREHEADS ON TOP OF THEIR REAL HEADS

Message 140/246             31-Aug-99  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

metalskin

god, .......are you fucked up!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)