aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 141/157             13-Aug-01  @  03:57 PM     Edit: 13-Aug-01  |  04:00 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

That would be a great theory were it not for the fact that you've seen us both - and there's very little chance of me ever looking like her curlyness!!

Communication is a bit rare at the moment - I know she's been given one hell of a promotion but it means more time on the road (you'd think she'd be able to delegate or something!) - hence her decision to give Darkstate a break  

Marc_D

(heh this Edit thing is cool!)

I just thought to add.. how the FKKK did you know I needed glass Sit? Just got a new prescription from the opticians last week after I lost the previous pair whilst on a week long sesh in the 'dam!! *heh* Them Northern Lights iz nize..  

Message 142/157             13-Aug-01  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

True. It is a stretch. I saw a pic of Lia in the same thread everyone was posting their pics in. She wasn't in the pictures on your site though was she??? Influx mentioned her being there but I didn't see her unless she went by a different name. Happy for her promotion.

Message 143/157             13-Aug-01  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

dARKSTATe

I wanted to include her pic, but she asked me not to on account of her not being involved much any more... I know she's got your email address but when USA.Net shut down the freemail, she must've lost her account - I'll ask her to drop you a line...

She can't be *that* busy...

Message 144/157             13-Aug-01  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Tell we all miss her here.

Message 145/157             13-Aug-01  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

um, Tell HER we all miss her here. Should be logged in so I could've tried the new feature out.

Message 146/157             13-Aug-01  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

hey, peeps

long time no talk from me. i've been checking
in but haven't had time to post...

i can't remember how long i've been here. i
guess about 3 years. a little after influx. i
remember influx, hilevelt, pongoid, acid cat,
jock, avene etc were posting already. i think
the front page was green or something...

Message 147/157             13-Aug-01  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Hey. Long time.

Message 148/157             13-Aug-01  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

horizens

Link?:  No link

i know. been supa busy. check the uberzone thread.

Message 149/157             07-Oct-01  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Hunka-Munka has bred !!!... heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 150/157             07-Oct-01  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Maarten

That's a cute little mongoose if I've ever seen one! =)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot