aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 151/157             07-Oct-01  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

Link?: Link

and i thought her ambition was to play the timbales.

Message 152/157             08-Oct-01  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

my cat chippy (rip) had kittens when she was like, 10 months old or something. Apparently my parents thought 'she' was a 'he' untill one day she squeezed out a few mini-chippys on the kitchen floor. And god bless my brother for putting them in a carrier bag and swinging them round his head, how nice of him.

Thats a sweet looking whatever it is anyway k.

and all the mini-chippys survived into adulthood in case you were wondering.

Message 153/157             08-Oct-01  @  02:43 PM     Edit: 08-Oct-01  |  05:46 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Jasper

Link?:  No link

How old was your brother?

I hope he realises what he did isn't normal, only complete f**ckwits are (knowingly) cruel to animals.

Message 154/157             08-Oct-01  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

he would`ve been about 4 at the time and he knows that wasn`t normal, but then he`s never been all that normal. It was just a kid thing I guess, our house has never been a good place ot be in if you don`t like animals.

He even has 2 cats of his own now that he treats like children.

Message 155/157             08-Oct-01  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Jasper

Link?:  No link

Sorry Steve. I changed my post slightly to reflect what I meant.

Cats are great, I've got 2.

Message 156/157             13-Sep-17  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Optofonik

Jasper wrote:

Sorry Steve. I changed my post slightly to reflect what I meant.

Cats are great, Ive got 2.

Found ths through "Wayback". Life has changed but there's still a bit of music to make it workthwhle.

https://soundcloud.com/mickdavies/everything-is-going-strange-first-guitar-demo-finished-music-rough-mix-2

Message 157/157             16-Sep-17  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

Nice Optofonik 

toyed with the idea of simplifying the site for mobile. only did a test frontpage tho
http://gwizzle.webflow.io 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot