aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 161/162             15-Nov-09  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Dizzy Dizzy what an absolute gem....although a part from one fella tappin his foot no one else seemed to appreciate it......loved it.

Dan Le Sac ... thou shall kill ..........................................masterpiece !!!!!

Message 162/162             15-Nov-09  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

well people dont have to comment mate, it's just a thread for the youngsters passing thru to maybe discover some old classics or whatever if they happen to check the thread - plenty of thread views anyways

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot