aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 171/246             16-Sep-99  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Thanks Jesus !

We still on for that 8 o'clock Tee Time?

T

Message 172/246             17-Sep-99  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

Link?:  Link

MY TONY!( as in my God??)he's talking to himself now.This is an outstanding example of the thin line between greatness and insanity.

Message 173/246             17-Sep-99  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

cyclop

does anyone still remember what this site is for and that it does cost money from dear kilo to run this?the more megabites are used here ,the more kilo has to pay.so Pay respect to the k-man and stop this nonsense.it was fun but all good things come to an end. or get a live.whatever.i wanna jam with tony.
driftkicker.

Message 174/246             17-Sep-99  @  04:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Ok, hoping I'll be the the last one,
Kilo ; although it isn't a "free-world" procedure ,why not remove this whole damn thread?Probably a bit selfish ,but I'm getting tired
of myself reading and responding to this.I just can't seem to help myself, so I'm gonna try therapy on this one.

Message 175/246             17-Sep-99  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

YOU-ARE-ALL-IDIOTS!

I can't belive what I'm reading, I used to think dancetech was a great place for info on gear ect. but know me thinks it's a load of crap.

Message 176/246             20-Sep-99  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Anyone go to ZEN?

Message 177/246             21-Sep-99  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

mac

That's great, Tony. Keep this crap going. There's always some idiot who has to have the last word. This time it's me. Whoops!

Message 178/246             21-Sep-99  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END

THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END andsohereendsanotherchapterofcancetechTHE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END ?

Message 179/246             22-Sep-99  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

The Beginning

The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The BeginningThe Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning.........

.....And on the Seventh Day, God Created TONY

Message 180/246             22-Sep-99  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

matthew

maybe tony should try stand up instead of music. i dunno, i havewn't heard his stuff, but what a great combo. id go see his show. he is hilarious

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot